PDA

View Full Version : JP PSU Question about payment "Costs"

Meyfei
May 27, 2011, 10:52 AM
I'm gonna try getting a friend to play and im trying to explain the costs to him, but thinking back i recall myself paying for something, just a onetime payment, I dont remember what it was but it had something to do with my PSU Account.

I believe it was to upgrade my account to Aoti?
and that it was also beneficial to have this payment done first before starting a monthly sub...
i think It was about 15$

(I already told him about the free course thing, but if someone could shine more light on to the free course, that mysterious payment i made, and the monthly sub it'd be much appreciated)

gundam0079
May 27, 2011, 11:40 AM
the payment is for the Game's CD key and this allows you to play the game's story mode i think, (someone correct if not) and allows you the 10 days free of game play. Free-course mode just mean you can not access your one room, besides the common box option from shops. You can not trade between players in lobbies or pick up dropped items from players. Can't do rare missions and maybe a few other things. Some one fill in the blanks :D

Meyfei
May 27, 2011, 12:36 PM
allows you the 10 days free of game play.

D: daang i musta thrown my free days away or something xD i really dont remember getting access to a room or anything

CyberNei
May 27, 2011, 01:14 PM
1st is 1000 yen for gamekey and 10 days, then u pay 1050 yen monthly if u dont want be homeless there lol.