PDA

View Full Version : Is there something wrong with my guns?

Black Dragon
May 28, 2011, 07:15 AM
I'm not sure if it's always been like this but recently I've noticed that when I'm in FPS mode, my shots seem to be zeroed to the top of my reticle. I have to aim under my target if they're within arms reach just to hit them.

Also, sometimes my LB doesn't reset my camera while strafing in open areas. Wassup with that?

str898mustang
May 28, 2011, 08:23 AM
are you using a Killer Elite?

Black Dragon
May 28, 2011, 08:28 AM
Yes, as one of my rifles. Would that affect all of my guns?

str898mustang
May 28, 2011, 09:08 AM
I know the Killer Elite is glitched in the FPS mode, dunno about other guns.

Black Dragon
May 29, 2011, 08:19 AM
Confirmed, seems to affect all of my guns. Bweh.

_Snoopy_
May 31, 2011, 02:43 PM
werid the killer elite doesnt affect any of my other guns.

Orochinagi
Jun 2, 2011, 07:49 AM
I'm pretty familiar with a similar issue. However, it appears to be the location of the "hit boxes" on various creatures. If you're not sure what that is (not saying you aren't), its basically the actual location on or near the creature that actually accepts the registration for taking damage. Various creature "hit boxes" are in very abnormal positions that may not necessarily be where they appear to be. A good example is the Shagreece (flying lightning bird/dragon), when you shoot it and it falls to the ground, try to shoot a good distance above it. It will still register the shot even though you don't appear to be shooting it at all. This happens with "De Rol Falz" too. If this isn't your problem then I'm not sure. Maybe you can record a video.