PDA

View Full Version : Just a question or 2...maybe 3

Dualbird12
May 28, 2011, 11:14 PM
Well okay so I used to play on the pc/ps2 servers back when they were still up and lately I've been wanting to play PSU again.

Before I go out and buy this game though I just have a question or 2 about the 360 servers.

Umm well mostly I'd like to know how are the servers on the 360??
Are there a lot of people playing online or are they failing like the pc/ps2 servers were towards the end??
Also I should probably ask if the servers are failing is it even worth coming back??

I haven't looked up anything on this game for about a year maybe so I'd also like to ask how have they improved the game??
Like have they added any new missions, items (meaning weapons, armor, and clothes), and just anything new that you guys think I should know about??

Can't really think of anything else.
Well if you guys could answer these questions for me I'd really appreciate it.

str898mustang
May 28, 2011, 11:20 PM
get on JP PSU......it's a ton better if u dont mind the language difference. I have several former 360 players that prove this.

pikachief
May 29, 2011, 12:59 AM
this is true if u dont mind the language difference it is better in just about every way except language lol...

But if you'd much rather play it in english and the slower updates and much lower content from the 360, it has a steady and decent population and doesn't seem to be dying any time soon.

Depending on how long ago you played, there's the expansion pack and then the level cap is 180... they're might not be very many new clothes as there hasnt been new clothes in over a year but there should be much more stuff than when u were last playing :)

Dualbird12
May 29, 2011, 01:35 PM
Alright thank you guys.
Umm I was there for AotI and when I was playing the lvl cap was like 160 or 170.
I'd rather not play on the japanese servers though.
I mean I know that they have much more content out than the US servers do right now but I don't think I can get over the language thing.