PDA

View Full Version : I hope you people on this forum are more help when PSO 2 comes out...

Kharrnage
Jun 2, 2011, 12:59 PM
Getting responses on this forum is like pulling teeth. I hope there is more info output when the new game comes out.

BIG OLAF
Jun 2, 2011, 01:03 PM
What are you referring to?

pikachief
Jun 2, 2011, 01:20 PM
I hope u aren't talking about that post u made about S rank missions, it hasnt even been that long since u first posted the question. There also aren't many people on this site as there used to be.

Also, 99% of the people here DONT play single player and have 0 info on any single player matters so then most people just can't answer your questions :/

and any info from the offline mode that people will give is most likely gonna be from PSUpedia anyways so here you go :)

http://www.psupedia.info/AOTI_offline:Ambition_of_the_Illuminus

Akaimizu
Jun 2, 2011, 01:34 PM
Offline questions would usually be referenced there. Not many people know those, in particular, off the top of their head. Offline is literally less than 1% of the game to many folks who are even still here. 2000+ hours of online, after last even touching offline, might be the minimum of the recorded hours of folks here.

NiceOnes
Jun 2, 2011, 03:16 PM
You can go pump sand as far as I'm concerned.

I for one will go ahead and ignore every post/thread you create.

I think you've accomplished the opposite of what you were aiming for with this thread.

Lucidia
Jun 2, 2011, 04:25 PM
I got an answer I didn't like, screw you guys, I'm playing on the other playground.

Fixed that for you.

I looked at your posts, and all your questions were answered in a timely fashion. Whether or not you actually read the responses and executed the actions needed to get whatever you needed to get, is on your shoulders.

TL;DR Grow up.

Dhylec
Jun 2, 2011, 10:52 PM
Let's not dwell on the past while judging the future. Where there is relevant & sufficient info, you get more timely answer.