PDA

View Full Version : legends of PSO.

agent_smith
Mar 15, 2003, 12:47 PM
newbie here.. but been a player of two dreamcast versions. and waiting for xbox version..

ne way.. seein im new. i think i post a nice message to get to now u all.

hi hi.

as for topic title..well was wondering which to you is the most memorable player from the old v1-v2 days of the dreamcast?

i remember a racast called komodo.. pretty nifty with his spread needle.. and always helps out.

there was a Hucast called crushinator.. the best hucast i saw play..

there was a nice sensible fonewearl in v1 called anime..
she was cute. and very helpful with her support work. not to mention generous with money.

and an extremely mad but effective fomarl called meganta, think she was spanish.. but i remeber her most for getting me and two other low-level 100s humars through ssrank.. she even told us to not use our needles.. and we basically ran around like headless chickens while she made off like a mad nutty hunter, killing everythin, while using dem spells.

i met a mad hunewearl that keeps dying, but keeps going neway.. think her name was danger girl.. i think she tried to flirt with me..

i cant remember anyone else at the moment.. just wondering if any of you has encountered dis guys. and where are they now?

Piro-Skies
Mar 15, 2003, 12:54 PM
Heh, this brings back a few memories. I remember 3 charcaters very well, I'm hoping to meet up with them again someday

Buffy- One of the very first people I met, great fun to hang around with. She kicked some major Falz Ace too

Gratch- My best pal on PSO, He was great. Buffy introduced me too him in the caves (first time online) and I was amazed by his frying pan lol. Kinda sad nowl ooking back at how easy a weapon it is to get. Always providing support and collecting rare weapons for me to use. If he was online I would usually just follow him around.

Rubaroof- Gratch's friend. A great laugh basically. Also was very good at dispatching large amounts of enemies.

These guys helped me through my early days and when I was strong enough to find my own stuff, we just hung around the lobbies trying to help other people

Maybe not legends to you guysm but if you knew 'em you'd know what I was on about.

-Piro Skies

Sedyne
Mar 15, 2003, 12:58 PM
I remember Crushinator. He was cool

As for memorable...hmm i allways thought watashiwa was teh most popular ;3

EvilNixon666
Mar 15, 2003, 12:58 PM
My best and oldest DC PSO friend was a guy playing a female character named TRINA.

He was from Canada and I'm pretty sure his real name was Brian.

We use to play all the time on the original version 1, and I loved hanging out with him. Then one day, he disappeared, and I never saw him again. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

-BK-
Mar 15, 2003, 01:10 PM
Watashiwa and SnAPPU for members you're likely to still see online, but a favorite around here from back in the day was Danger Girl. (and I'm not sure if she still plays)

Elentari
Mar 15, 2003, 02:33 PM
I used to have a friend named mara..she was a fo..we used to hang out in lobbies for the most part..make our chars dance(ok so it was actually a pb attack-but it was the closest we had at the time)lol. We had a lot of fun, i think she was the only other girl i knew on pso for a long time. She was from england i believe..but anyways she went on vacation, and the dc i was using broke. So i got a new one, same char name and all. I've searched for her on ver2...with no luck:( i miss her..but oh well. *sips http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/coffee.gif and reminisces* http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_bunny.gif

Foggy_Pete
Mar 15, 2003, 02:34 PM
i miss my old friend Dakkon from v2..he was the best player ive ever seen and i lost touch with him when my internet crashed for a few months. when i returned he was nowhere to be found :/
i havnt seen ol dakkon since then

M_BlackHawk
Mar 15, 2003, 02:44 PM
my fave partners from v1 and 2 were jello44, War Child and Nakago. Naka doesn't play anymore, dunno about jello, and WC should be back playing in about a month. I just renewed my HL today..so I'll be back soon, too, working on my FOmarl.

later

M_BlackHawk.

cyrus_02
Mar 15, 2003, 03:32 PM
back in my days of RemyLaBeau i remember LED and Rusty 2 androids that hooked me up with some nice legit stuff

goaliedude10
Mar 15, 2003, 10:25 PM
I don't have any friends yet. But tomorrow we hook up my router, and I GO ONLINE!! *Leads Parade*

Cross689
Mar 15, 2003, 11:07 PM
i only remember 3 of my friends Fury a crazy foo who i never really saw the end of. ZiD who i still know on aol who just got tired of dc pso aroun dthe same time as me and dont want gc ver. and Mallory so crazy chick i always played w on dc

Drayma
Mar 15, 2003, 11:41 PM
Sakura ^o^ from Hong Kong is very good player and very nice.

http://pages.prodigy.net/lor_ewart/_uimages/card.jpg

Wewt
Mar 15, 2003, 11:49 PM
<stupid>
ME ME ME

Nobody had 2700 battle wins and 30 S Ranks

</diputs>

geewj
Mar 15, 2003, 11:57 PM
The Miranda 7 battle people for me. Good times....

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Mar 16, 2003, 12:26 AM
Sinbon, the only dumbass who used the password break-in on my team.

ancutcho
Mar 16, 2003, 12:38 AM
I remember all the good times i had on dc. I was leader of The ChopStick Clan and the other assiant leaders ssj gohan, some icecube guy, and micael. we would go on a stealing spree by going around in each game and tricking the other people to drop there items then we would just take it and leave. we would say we can dupe and shit. we didnt pk anyone for the items cause none of us had the exploder thing. It was fun to see people start saying they gonna call sega and we would get banned but nothing happened. Too bad we cant do this again in the xbox or gc version. I had a bad experince with the gamecbue version cause there was no chatting cause no keyboard and that ruined my experience. I bought a gamecube just for pso too. waht a waste of money. o well imma just get the xbox version now with the voice chat it will probally be the best pso experience i will have. The ChopStick Clan will be back in the xbox version with me, micael and our new member Ji. SSj and icecube if somehow u see this thing IM me and come back to us!

pixelate
Mar 16, 2003, 01:34 AM
Any of the Miranda 7 lobby rats. 4 AM is not late.

Wewt
Mar 16, 2003, 01:35 AM
On 2003-03-15 22:34, pixelate wrote:
Any of the Miranda 7 lobby rats. 4 AM is not late.

Nor was 9AM. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

IceBlink
Mar 16, 2003, 01:38 AM
Lina304, Miss "I'm not a Rag Rappy!".

Ah, good times... she was fun to play with. ^_^

4am isn't late. Going to sleep after 3+ days awake, now that is late. ^_^

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Mar 16, 2003, 02:24 AM
Xing_Ling and Hana. Lobby FOnewearls!

saffaya
Mar 16, 2003, 02:46 AM
On 2003-03-15 23:24, SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko wrote:

I second this one.
Can't recall how many times Xing would help me transfer items I just found offline, she was the only of my contacts still online so late.

Mystil
Mar 16, 2003, 09:04 PM
All my very close DC friends..

Alexander - A name I shall NEVER forget. He redefined the word legit.

Aeris
Sephiroth 85
K-Nurtz and his friend who's name I forgot.
Kasandra
Dark Striker
Jenera or whatever
Vidokou
JAG
Strider
TZ2001
Promethieus
One other person, Dar -something.
Canadian Kid
Beta(who is on the GC yay! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif)
Pegan....(sigh)

Only Beta(CHAOS) remains out the bunch. But what would I give to see Alex and Pegan again!

Layrinn
Mar 16, 2003, 09:56 PM
Hmm... here's some of the folks I remember fondly from the good ol' days:

Fargo
Cienna
Miss Thang
Serendipity
Mesach

There were, of course, LOTS of other people I enjoyed playing with... far too numerous to mention them all here. These are the folks that I ran with the most and/or left the deepest impressions on me. I still keep in touch with most of them through IM or other message boards.

Sadly, not a single one of them plays GC PSO. -.- I miss them all very much.

Kujin
Mar 17, 2003, 12:15 AM
On 2003-03-15 23:24, SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko wrote:

xing sounds familiar. on dc that fonewearl would come up to me and know who i was for some reason, and i'd have no clue..?

TedEdFred
Mar 17, 2003, 01:09 AM
Sir Peter/Cecil
XPunanny

VulpesMundi
Mar 17, 2003, 03:58 AM
On 2003-03-16 21:15, Kujin wrote:
xing sounds familiar. on dc that fonewearl would come up to me and know who i was for some reason, and i'd have no clue..?

I've done that to a few people myself. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

I had my regular friends between ver.1&2...
Wyatt was the first contact I had on PSO. Then there was (in no particular order) Savage Henry, way2saucy, Space Ace, Secef, Arrawnt, Densetsu, Sabin, and probably more I'm not remembering. I met Chi Xue (aka Xing Ling, ImAFOnewearl, etc.) about halfway through ver.1 one day in the lobby. After we met we wound up talking for about eight hours straight. We just hung around in the lobby and in a team talking, never actually playing. Down the road close to or in ver.2 I met Hikari, Cat, Crystal, Saffaya, Celes, Julian, Arthur Devas, Mopar, Asphyxia, Crushinator, Tubby, Ben, Yusuke, Cajun, War Child, BWS, Jay, a bunch of HK/JP ppl such as MAN, Yan-Yan, Akito, Tearstain, DIE-SAVE, and so on. I've met so many more people than I can remember, and even more than I've ever actually hung out with more than once. But a friend is a friend, even after they're gone. Time passes, people move on, other people move in. The only thing that stays the same is everything changes. "All we are is dust in the wind."

Edit to Saffaya: Xing was a guy. You never figured that out? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Edit again: I still keep in contact with some of them, particularly the ones who play GC E1&2.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VulpesMundi on 2003-03-18 10:27 ]</font>

Crushinator
Mar 17, 2003, 03:32 PM
On 2003-03-15 09:47, agent_smith wrote:

there was a Hucast called crushinator.. the best hucast i saw play..

Hah, thanks for the complement *dancedance*

My favorite PSO legends are IVI (Still plays today!) ,Manami, my lobby-rat partner in crime for all of v1 post level 100, and BWS-1, the ultimate Viridia HUcast.

DangerBoy
Mar 17, 2003, 03:42 PM
On 2003-03-15 10:10, hagakura wrote:
Watashiwa and SnAPPU for members you're likely to still see online, but a favorite around here from back in the day was Danger Girl. (and I'm not sure if she still plays)

There was a Danger Girl? Damn. That would have been cool. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Synch
Mar 17, 2003, 07:55 PM
I haven't posted here or been online in a long time, but the 'Legends' of my time (March - May 2001) are now listed below by the names they hold on PSO-World:

AxemPunanny, Watashiwa, IceBlink, KodiaX987, CASH, Castelak, magenta, Nokturne, Crawurm, Cheech, Danger_Girl, jazzyfox, Sai-Yuk, Mazarin, Ice_, Fargo, SaitoH, Zheltroxemin.... To name but a few.

I recently got PSO on the GC so I should be logging on again frequently, haven't got a keyboard for it yet though. Any of you that are still out there, it would be cool to play a few games online with you again.

Vejita
Mar 17, 2003, 08:12 PM
Man, I dont remember any of my DC-PSO friends. Im the worst player ever....:'(

eXo
Mar 17, 2003, 10:55 PM
This Hucast named D -MAN he was the coolest and funny enough one of the few people who just may have put the best effort forth on pso 1 to be legit.I can honestly say that this guy didnt accept any rares from anyone once dupes started to appear. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Mitzuki
Mar 17, 2003, 10:58 PM
I remember when Stag and Heavens Eve use to play v-1 and before v-2 came out they were actually creating their own challenge mode.They used to go into v-hard and play like caves with only hands like 5 dimate 5 difluids no mag no frame no barrier no scape dolls and you can only resta once per room.I have played this with these guys and it was pretty hard but it was fun.

Stag,DB,and Garosha coming to a lobby near you!
Coming this summer only for Gamecube

Vantamiath
Mar 18, 2003, 03:30 AM
When I was a PSO virgin, I met a little english RAmar named PASTE, he turned me to the dark side and we figured out how to dupe before the cheat devices came out.

Dont worry; I changed my wicked wicked ways.

CajunSamurai
Mar 18, 2003, 04:08 AM
I usually played with my little group of good friends in locked games the majority of the time on PSOv1/2 (and still do that to this day, really). But I met a whole lotta great people back then, most of which I haven't seen since, but a few of which I'm still in contact with or have recently met up with again.
Legends, friends, whatever, I'll just name some dang cool people. o_O

Ayane
DAMASCUS
StarrLight
Mopar (he had several suffixes, but always the Mopar prefix)
FlyoJumper (knew him since Sonic Adventure)

And... and... damn, I can't remember any others right now. Those were good days.

Bluedeath
Mar 18, 2003, 09:27 AM
O this is a great topic, i remember whne just v1 was out and there werent any hackers my legend has 2 be a force named Akira he was lvl 187 or so and had this cool staff with feathers on the top not sure what its called

Korain
Mar 18, 2003, 09:35 AM
Hmm, I don't know why I'm here, but I'll try to remember some of the original puck 9 lobby rats(by the way, I think I coined the term lobby rat, so you all owe me 5$).

Mind you, I haven't thought about this game in over 2 years:

Seigfried
Iceblink
Cube
Cheech
Milo/Lola
Watashiwa<kicks you in the shin>
DB/Stag
Gideon
Glider
Danger Girl
Blackhawk
ahh hell, there's like 20 more that I can't remember. I gave away my dreamcast, so I can't look up my friends list http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

I got sick of the game after awhile, but I'm glad I played it, was a great atmosphere, and really quite fun without all the hax0rs. I kinda miss the music
and stuff http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Korain aka Korain Sux aka Orange Man!
Good times, <does his thundercats graphic> <does his "green guy brushing teeth with his finger" graphic>

MeelJ
Mar 18, 2003, 03:28 PM
Me..Because I invented the FAT Hucast.
Plus I like pie, and get it on a daily basis.

Namevah
Mar 18, 2003, 05:59 PM
I never had PSO for DC, just GC but I met some cool people online. Lucia a fomarl and Chris_EGM actually got me into PSO after I became bored of it.