PDA

View Full Version : Neutral 2 headed ragnus: rare?

Asking Alexandria
Jun 4, 2011, 03:08 PM
Saw someone during the spring event with one and it was a diff person:0

Cloudstrife xx
Jun 4, 2011, 03:35 PM
1st of necro bump wtf
2nd they have been traded about among people over the past 3 years why anyone would pay 400mil for this trash is beyond me, which is what strang paid for them nearly 3 years ago.... also im pretty sure theres 2 out there not just one.

pikachief
Jun 4, 2011, 07:14 PM
Oh look necro bump! I'll treat it as a new topic i suppose...

The guy se7en or w/e his i dont remember was a very cool guy :) BUT He was constantly getting harassed by people wanting to see and buy his twin sabers and saying he cheated and hacked constantly.

He couldn't play without people bugging him constantly so he sold his twin sabers just so he could get rid of them. It was a glitch that happened by accident that I think happened when his internet disconnected while taking out the synth.

I understand that when you try this that your weapon comes out 10% or whatever if its 100% success rate but that was after an update because people were using the fact that u could go to dashboard to make it come out a different % with twin bear claws since they were 100% success rate.

Also this is a GLITCH so it doesn't matter that your weapon comes out 10% when u try it cuz its a glitch that has a very very low chance of ever happening.

Asking Alexandria
Jun 4, 2011, 07:20 PM
Damn.I'd give everything for it

Cloudstrife xx
Jun 4, 2011, 08:07 PM
Damn.I'd give everything for it

Why its utter useless junk neutral trash rare or not its terrible. only class that is somewhat decent that can use it is fortefighter and elemented twins will make a mockery of it...

ZER0 DX
Jun 4, 2011, 08:08 PM
It'll be even more useless if 360 ever gets the Upgrade Device mission which lets you change and remove elements from any weapon.