PDA

View Full Version : JP PSU Weirdest Phenomenon

Nereid
Jun 9, 2011, 02:46 AM
Yes, another thread, PSU just loves causing problems tonight, I guess.

Anyways, my internet has been working perfectly all night, no problems whatsoever. I got disconnected earlier from PSU, and then everything started acting a little funky. I took a break to eat some food, and when I came back, I started up PSU again and it gave me an error 41. Now, where it gets weird, while the PSU client is open, I cannot load any internet pages whatsoever, even though I have an established connection. As soon as I close PSU, the internet behaves normally. o_o

milranduil
Jun 9, 2011, 03:23 AM
What happens when you ping phantasystaruniverse.jp?

Nereid
Jun 9, 2011, 03:42 AM
185.7ms, still isn't cooperating, though...so bizarre o_o

Omega-z
Jun 9, 2011, 08:35 PM
I have been having problems with that to for the last two weeks. gotten numbers 38,51, ( think it's 57 also ) and it's random too. Starts just fine then gets very laggy then DC's you and it's random too, some time could go day's without it happening then could get it every 5 mins of play. and the ping is pretty good too so don't know what going on it's just weird. I believe it did it last year during this time too and cleared up around July. I do know it's on Sega's side watching the upload and download bar's and it's not responding back to your reply's, mite be they need to update there server's. Or a long shot maybec Japan's Network could of gotten miss up a little bit with the past disasters and when putting every thing back on slowly is slowing down there connection there unless you have really good ping ( less then 100 ) or live in Japan just a thought? Well anyways I hope if get's fixed soon.

Nereid
Jun 9, 2011, 09:43 PM
It ended up fixing itself while I was asleep last night. It was very strange, though.