PDA

View Full Version : Coming Back to PSO on the GC

ARASHIKAGE
Jun 10, 2011, 05:40 AM
As I was doing some summer cleaning, I came across my GameCube and Phantasy Star Online. Now I got it all hooked up and I logged onto a "certain free server" only to find everyone on Blue Burst. Now I've got no one to play with and that's not fun so I thought I'd post a thread on PSO general to see if anyone wants to play with me.

Does anyone here play PSO on there GameCube? :-?

Somnia
Jun 12, 2011, 05:21 PM
I'm up for some games on GC, you can add me on skype @ somnia_
I'll log in and jam

ARASHIKAGE
Jun 12, 2011, 08:05 PM
Great! I don't have skype, but you can see me online normally in the afternoons.
RAmar- Storm Shadow I just hit lvl 191.

I looking for weapons to collect through legit means like the; Red Mechs and others.

I'm not apposed to playing with hacked weapons or with people using hacked weapons as long as it not over kill stats and specials. The game has been out for over 10 years, so I don't feel like I have a right to complain about people customizing their characters how they see fit with AR. I'm just here to have a good time and get my nostalgia fix!:-P

Black Paper
Jun 19, 2011, 03:58 PM
I am working on connecting to a private server. Would you guys be interested in joining my group, PSO Trader Central? We discuss weapons we could trade while online

joecusick3
Jul 5, 2011, 04:34 PM
im in! workin on a humar lv112

NegaTsukasa
Jul 6, 2011, 12:35 AM
I still Run PSO with my Cube. unfortunately I've been having some serious connection problems.
damn that error no.18... >.>

I'll keep you in mind though if I ever seem to get on.

VioletSkye
Jul 6, 2011, 07:51 PM
I've logged on a few times to check things out. Wouldn't mind playing once in a while if there were a few more people online.

Superk00l
Jul 7, 2011, 03:55 AM
I just recently started playing again after repurchasing a copy since the one I had was all scratched up. It's good to know there are people still playing this game! I would join the online scene but I can't find my GC.

DC_PLAYER
Jul 7, 2011, 04:17 PM
I've logged on a few times to check things out. Wouldn't mind playing once in a while if there were a few more people online.

You're looking in the wrong place then, there are truckloads of players online

VioletSkye
Jul 7, 2011, 08:06 PM
For GC? I know BB has quite a few players.

DC_PLAYER
Jul 8, 2011, 12:02 PM
yes for GC, like i said, you are looking in the wrong place, the PSO community isn't just 1 server.

Hotobu
Jul 15, 2011, 01:44 PM
...seriously? I had no freakin clue. What's involved in getting online?