PDA

View Full Version : Shop Question

AOI_Tifa_Lockhart
Jun 10, 2011, 08:12 AM
Hi all,

Does anybody know how shops work with regards to storing money? I tend to play PSU rather sporadically but last month I put up a load of stuff for sale worth around 300 million. So if enough sold to have 99 mil in storage what happens then? Does it prevent further purchases from players? Does it automatically convert excess meseta into gold bars? :-?

Tifa

TheAstarion
Jun 10, 2011, 08:44 AM
Once your bot is full of money, it's full. It doesn't make gold bars out of your money. And people can still buy things from your shop, but you don't get the money. Worst of all, they had to pay for it too, so the money just vanishes into the void.

Best thing if you can is to spread your most valuable stuff over all four character slots' shops if you can.

Dragwind
Jun 10, 2011, 11:37 AM
Once your bot is full of money, it's full. It doesn't make gold bars out of your money. And people can still buy things from your shop, but you don't get the money. Worst of all, they had to pay for it too, so the money just vanishes into the void.

Best thing if you can is to spread your most valuable stuff over all four character slots' shops if you can.

That is precisely what happens. If you can't check your shop often, I'd limit what you put up in the shop until you can withdraw your profits.

AOI_Tifa_Lockhart
Jun 16, 2011, 10:43 AM
Nooo! I completely forgot about this thread and I've not checked my shop in well over a month...oh bugger

Meh ¬¬ I'll just get more GC, make more money. The cycle goes on ^_^

Tifa