PDA

View Full Version : JP PSU So #57 & #38 network errors?

Cloudstrife xx
Jun 10, 2011, 11:32 AM
Why do i keep getting these again again again it happened a few times last night and i had to restart my modem 3 times to get it to work.

Now its happening again today and i seem to be having no luck with it im spending about 1-2mins waiting at the loading screen after i pick my character then i try to go to my room and usually get one of those errors sometimes i make it into my room only to try to check my pm and lag again then get the same errors so does anyone have a way for me to solve this?

Thanks in advance.

Omega-z
Jun 10, 2011, 07:47 PM
I know how you feel, It sucks right now not sure what it is I'm still having that problem with others too. The thing is it's not the ping speed but on Sega's end and maybe not ST per say but the country in general maybe having outside Lag problems. the upload is going crazy trying to talk to the sever but it's not responding at times causing slow downs to lag to DC's. And it's random too which sucks to.

psu000
Jun 14, 2011, 01:07 PM
Think it's something to do with the connection from UK (maybe EU as well) to Sega JP. I seem to have the same problem. Need to log in a few time before getting in. Between that, it's either a 051 or 057 or 038.

Ask some friends from US and they got no problem. My only explanation is that they are connection to the cable from the other side of the globe to Japan compare to us