PDA

View Full Version : VM - Broken Megid

NiceOnes
Jun 14, 2011, 03:12 PM
Anyone else notice that the Megid doesn't seem to incapacitate?

This mission would actually be a challenge is the Megid worked! My V / Resist is useless!!

Think they will fix it?

Anduril
Jun 14, 2011, 05:50 PM
Maybe its that people have armor and stamina units that render Megid useless. I believe STA/END 21 is enough to completely null out most enemy Megids, which I believe have lv1 Incap. I know on my character I have STA 23 and even outside of VM Megid doesn't effect me unless it is from a larger enemy.

Ithildin
Jun 14, 2011, 06:19 PM
I dunno if you noticed but the other status effects don't seem to work either. I haven't been frozen or burnt or silenced in VM at all. The boss is a different matter though.

Anduril
Jun 14, 2011, 06:45 PM
I haven't really noticed. Most of the enemies die too fast for them to launch their SE attacks. I'm gonna test it out and see.

Omega-z
Jun 14, 2011, 07:07 PM
If it's the mish in the great arms race then yes they are weaken. If you want a challenge wait until BN/R comes out then your V/R will get it's monies wroth.

Crysteon
Jun 14, 2011, 07:36 PM
Megid from that mission incaps, but since enemies are weakened...you dont even feel it if you carry a good armor or high STA. You should be grateful for having that advantage, lol.

Justyn_Darkcrest
Jun 14, 2011, 07:37 PM
It's true that the megid in this mission does not incap.

What I find rather amusing is that any time there's a dark mission there will be countless people crying about how much they hate megid, and now that it doesn't 1 shot people are crying about it not working properly. (Generalization)

And no, I don't think this mission would be that much more challenging with the proper working SE's since eveything dies within a few hits anyway.

Veoh
Jun 14, 2011, 07:46 PM
Lol my lvl 49 techer takes NO damage from megid :P

BIG OLAF
Jun 14, 2011, 07:56 PM
I also noticed after a mission or two that the Megid was faulty.

Am I complaining? Nope!

Ithildin
Jun 14, 2011, 08:29 PM
Whether its faulty or not I'm happy I'm not getting affected by status changes for once!

Dragwind
Jun 14, 2011, 08:34 PM
I haven't really noticed. Most of the enemies die too fast for them to launch their SE attacks. I'm gonna test it out and see.

Same here. I did do a test and stood in the middle of megid spam for a while, and nothing really happened.

Powder Keg
Jun 14, 2011, 08:42 PM
This is nothing to worry about them fixing.

But to add: No status effects from enemies work at all in this mission, with the exception of the boss. The Carriguine's hop won't confuse you, and you also can't be burned, shocked, frozen, etc.

BIG OLAF
Jun 14, 2011, 08:54 PM
This is nothing to worry about them fixing.

But to add: No status effects from enemies work at all in this mission, with the exception of the boss. The Carriguine's hop won't confuse you, and you also can't be burned, shocked, frozen, etc.

That's fine with me. About time SEGA screwed something up in our favor.