PDA

View Full Version : Element colors

Zerolimit
Jun 15, 2011, 09:23 AM
As everyone knows the color of parts of weapons changes respectively with its element. I've been seeing certain people with for example a fire weapon that looks like its a light element on the weapon. I was just wondering how you go about doing this. (It would make looking at lightning weapons bearable)

TheAstarion
Jun 19, 2011, 11:59 AM
You've likely been looking at specific weapons with very small photons or guns with unique bullets like Shigga Pakuda and Gur Hanab.

There's no way to change the colour other than using a different element entirely, unfortunately. Neutral and lightning are always fuzzy, light always looks... dull and utilitarian? Depends on the weapon.

Also, when looking at a weapon through a transparent filter, like a disappearing Adahna Degahna for instance, everything loses its colour in the areas covered by the shape of the filter. It can be quite amusing to play with this sometimes, seeing apparently light-type Ank Dedda, Muktengek, Yamata-Misaki, etc. can be fun. If you're into that kind of thing. Alas, the effect wears off; in the Degahna's case, as soon as it reappears, the ghost photon void area it leaves behind also vanishes.

Adriano
Jun 19, 2011, 12:49 PM
I think OP is referring to screenshots.
If so then just turn off post effects/photon effects, it makes all weapons have a blank photon render, which 'looks' like light element.