PDA

View Full Version : Phantasy star universe sites down

x Aeris x
Jun 18, 2011, 09:27 PM
The official phantasy star universe main page is currently unavailable. Earlier today it was only the forums.

I wonder how long it will be until it's fixed?

BIG OLAF
Jun 18, 2011, 09:37 PM
There's really no way to tell. I remember that the GAR event website was down yesterday for a brief minute.

You'd think Edward, Clumsy, or someone would have enough sense to come and make an account here to keep us updated. Wishful thinking....

Ffuzzy-Logik
Jun 18, 2011, 09:41 PM
They probably have a lot bigger fish to fry than worrying about whether or not fan sites are fully informed of the fact that they have bigger fish to fry.

Justyn_Darkcrest
Jun 18, 2011, 11:41 PM
They probably have a lot bigger fish to fry than worrying about whether or not fan sites are fully informed of the fact that they have bigger fish to fry.

Couldn't agree more.

I know Clumsy has an account here. Couple years back he had posted during the bay area internet crisis to keep us up to date, but I think until things calm down a bit on their end we'll most likely be kept in the dark.

Ishia
Jun 18, 2011, 11:54 PM
we'll most likely be kept in the dark.

Oh gee, what's new?

Webby
Jun 18, 2011, 11:55 PM
If it took a big Company like Sony over a month to recover from being hacked. I could just imagine it will take Segac twice as long.

Justyn_Darkcrest
Jun 19, 2011, 12:03 AM
Oh gee, what's new?

ikr? Then again, hell could freeze over and they'll inform us in a timely manner.

Ffuzzy-Logik
Jun 19, 2011, 12:05 AM
They sent everyone an email detailing the incident almost immediately. I'm not sure what else you want from them.

pikachief
Jun 19, 2011, 12:06 AM
If it took a big Company like Sony over a month to recover from being hacked. I could just imagine it will take Segac twice as long.

Sony was remaking their securtiy things or infastructure or store or something like that and thats what took it so long to come back up :P

Quatre52
Jun 19, 2011, 04:02 AM
Sony was remaking their securtiy things or infastructure or store or something like that and thats what took it so long to come back up :P
Doesn't explain the long wait to tell people about it.

Oh gee, what's new?

Do you ever have anything good/positive to say?