PDA

View Full Version : im looking to freeload off some one

slimy-tentacles
Jun 21, 2011, 07:29 AM
:-?yo bro i play psu get welfare and smoke pot just looking for some friends to pay for my inter net and psu yo i just need a girl friend to load off of im 34 fat and get welfare i dont do drugs but i freeload alot:-?yo im lazy in real life i dont want to work i need to move in with some one so i can freeload off them :-?yo bro that off the top of my head

Blue-Hawk
Jun 21, 2011, 07:58 AM
:-?yo bro i play psu get welfare and smoke pot just looking for some friends to pay for my inter net and psu yo i just need a girl friend to load off of im 34 fat and get welfare i dont do drugs but i freeload alot:-?yo im lazy in real life i dont want to work i need to move in with some one so i can freeload off them :-?yo bro that off the top of my head

I swear, my IQ just dropped 25 points trying to read that. How is it you smoke pot yet don't do drugs? That right there is a contradictory statement.

Oh and by the way, this really belongs in FKL.

Here's a completely radical idea that just might work for you.

Start by standing up. You know, getting up off your fat ass. Then start walking towards the door. Then go outside, no it won't kill you unless you get in my way while I'm going to work. Step outside, walk to a store and apply for a job. You admitting you are on welfare shows that you are taking money from MY paycheck in the form of taxes to pay for your lazy and unneeded ass to remain on this planet polluting it with your sheer idiocy. And people taking money from me like that pisses me off.

And if this offends you, then I have one thing to say. TOUGH!

You say you are in your 30's? You don't act like it the way you speak here.

I'd like to stay here and insult you more but unlike you, I have to go to work. You know. The place you go to earn money for rent, uitilities, INTERNET, car, HEALTH INSURANCE and food.

slimy-tentacles
Jun 21, 2011, 08:25 AM
you bro pot isn't drugs like i said i don't pay fo drugs yo are you a girl want to date me or are you guy i like both so sup lil woman

Blue-Hawk
Jun 21, 2011, 08:27 AM
Pot, AKA marijuana. Marijuana is a drug. Stop contradicting yourself. I don't know about you but at least I finished the second grade.

I hope this is an act. He can't REALLY be THAT stupid, can he?

yankees11
Jun 21, 2011, 08:30 AM
Freeload off of people? Yo if you do that then you gonna be hated by many people. Thats why they closed your last post. People weren't liking it.

yankees11
Jun 21, 2011, 08:32 AM
I swear, my IQ just dropped 25 points trying to read that. How is it you smoke pot yet don't do drugs? That right there is a contradictory statement.

Oh and by the way, this really belongs in FKL.

Here's a completely radical idea that just might work for you.

Start by standing up. You know, getting up off your fat ass. Then start walking towards the door. Then go outside, no it won't kill you unless you get in my way while I'm going to work. Step outside, walk to a store and apply for a job. You admitting you are on welfare shows that you are taking money from MY paycheck in the form of taxes to pay for your lazy and unneeded ass to remain on this planet polluting it with your sheer idiocy. And people taking money from me like that pisses me off.

And if this offends you, then I have one thing to say. TOUGH!

You say you are in your 30's? You don't act like it the way you speak here.

I'd like to stay here and insult you more but unlike you, I have to go to work. You know. The place you go to earn money for rent, uitilities, INTERNET, car, HEALTH INSURANCE and food.

This person just became my bestfriend with this statement. Awesome Blue Hawk. Someone who thinks the same as I do. :)

AzureAsh
Jun 21, 2011, 08:37 AM
Please stop replying to this guy, he's a terrible troll who's just trying to waste your time.

He made a thread in the PSU section which was him just asking for a girlfriend because he was banned from WoW.

And Blue-Hawk pretty much won that argument.

yankees11
Jun 21, 2011, 08:38 AM
Please stop replying to this guy, he's a terrible troll who's just trying to waste your time.

He made a thread in the PSU section which was him just asking for a girlfriend because he was banned from WoW.

And Blue-Hawk pretty much won that argument.

Oh trust me. Blue-Hawk won by alot. But the reason why we are responding is because we need to knock some sense into this guy.

slimy-tentacles
Jun 21, 2011, 08:42 AM
yo bro think you people take game like its your life maybe you needto sign off line and get alife this is not real life so who cares i just want free stuff and to date on line and for people that make me the most hated play i dont care im not hurting anyone just freeloading off people so what i beg so do a lot of people its EZer to beg not work you should try it. you people take this to far calling me names picking on me if i payed for this game i whould have quit but welfare pay for my psu thank you welfare

slimy-tentacles
Jun 21, 2011, 08:43 AM
knock some sense into this guy. wtf yo you cant do that

yankees11
Jun 21, 2011, 08:46 AM
Dude you even admit that you have no life. Just saying. And you obviously must know that no one will give you stuff for begging. Everybody knows you gotta earn it.

slimy-tentacles
Jun 21, 2011, 08:51 AM
HEALTH INSURANCE and food.i get that for free from welfare

yankees11
Jun 21, 2011, 08:51 AM
knock some sense into this guy. wtf yo you cant do that

And I DIDNT MEAN THAT LITERALLY SMART ONE!

slimy-tentacles
Jun 21, 2011, 08:54 AM
i dont want to yankees11 yo last night some 1 gave me 5 mill that was cool of them

yankees11
Jun 21, 2011, 08:55 AM
Oh REALLY? WHO????

yankees11
Jun 21, 2011, 09:00 AM
WHATEVER. Dont even tell me because, IM GONNA GO OUT BECAUSE I HAVE A LIFE!!!!

slimy-tentacles
Jun 21, 2011, 09:14 AM
no wait some uppa member i cant say his name you know this man im just about to smoke yo my friend came over with some funny smoke keep rolling' rolling' rolling yo ill be here when you get back i have no life

AzureAsh
Jun 21, 2011, 09:19 AM
Good luck dating "women" on PSU, all you're really going to find is 12 year old boys who want to be showered in free crap by pretending they're a girl.

If you are really on Welfare and spending all of your time playing PSU you really need to re-evaluate your life and troll harder.

slimy-tentacles
Jun 21, 2011, 09:30 AM
yo i dont care if there boys or girls troll what is this troll you talk about whats a troll is that a bad name yo i dont get it im not hurting any one and people call me bad names not call all i want to do is smoke funny smoke and play video games i dont want to work work for what i get things for free in real life

Delete
Jun 21, 2011, 09:43 AM
Good luck finding free stuff. You have to earn things in this life, unless your born into a rich family or get rich by other means. If you really want all these things, why would you ask on a site like this? There are hundreds of reasons why it doesn't make any sense.

Also, if you ever find a girl that wants a guy who doesn't have a job, lemme know so I can wake you up.

darkante
Jun 21, 2011, 09:58 AM
Wow, i seriously laughed a bit (troll harder :o).

NoiseHERO
Jun 21, 2011, 09:58 AM
NOpe, this guy's clearly a pro, he got 3 pages.