PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Maintenance tonight?

DPShiro
Jun 23, 2011, 06:04 AM
"Shouldn't" there be a maintenance tonight adding Demolition Comet etc to the RSD?
Or is that next week?

THLPSC
Jun 23, 2011, 06:15 AM
Guessing since there had been no word of cancellation or adding of new content just expect regular maintenance.

xxmadplayerxx
Jun 23, 2011, 08:10 PM
I just thought i might ad, there will be maintenance tonight, (They rolled a banner across the screen on the game) check out the facebook PSU page for more details. No details are there yet but there should be within the next few hours.

THLPSC
Jun 23, 2011, 08:13 PM
I just thought i might ad, there will be maintenance tonight, (They rolled a banner across the screen on the game) check out the facebook PSU page for more details. No details are there yet but there should be within the next few hours.

Like I said it will likely be regular maintenance and probably some desperately needed fixes.

xxmadplayerxx
Jun 23, 2011, 08:17 PM
probably some desperately needed fixes.

We hope so..

Ishia
Jun 23, 2011, 09:56 PM
There have been some desperately needed fixes since the Third Event.

Lumpen Thingy
Jun 24, 2011, 04:34 AM
the game is back up

DPShiro
Jun 24, 2011, 05:21 AM
They posted on their facebook page;

Phantasy Star Universe
Xbox 360 servers are back online following maintenance! Please note we have fixed the "Kakwane Madog" item so it has the correct (improved) stats and can be equipped by the correct class. If you have the item already and it is not yet fixed, placing it into your common box and removing it should do the trick!
about an hour ago · Like ·

Jessie Colon what are the new stats for it?
about an hour ago · Like

Phantasy Star Universe ‎@Jessie -
・ATK :611
・PP   :1590
・Can be equipped by Masterforce
36 minutes ago · Like

Should be correct right?

Midori Oku
Jun 24, 2011, 05:23 AM
It looks correct! :D

DPShiro
Jun 24, 2011, 05:25 AM
Nice! Got a second one last night, while hunting for Iristas.
But I have now come to realize that they are a myth (294 runs so far and not one).

Ishia
Jun 24, 2011, 12:10 PM
I shall refer to my Din De Bel as a Mythical Din De Bel now.