PDA

View Full Version : Force?

Rian_Sindral
Jun 23, 2011, 01:49 PM
Is there any significant difference between a newman force character compared to a beast force, a cast force or a human force character?

Pillan
Jun 23, 2011, 02:05 PM
It is a bit too early to answer that for PSO2. However, there has been a significant difference between races playing Force on every other game. And it has always been a much more significant difference than the other race/class choices.

In general, Newman Force is more the glass cannon - they die the fastest but have the most power. Then human Force has reasonable power and defense. Then Cast and Beast Force have low power and even higher defense, but the balance is so skewed that human is a better deal.

The other aspects of Force game play and versatility based on racial choice vary by game.

r00tabaga
Jun 23, 2011, 02:10 PM
Hopefully there won't be any Cast forces.

Rian_Sindral
Jun 23, 2011, 02:17 PM
I enjoy using force characters, especially when I managed to defeat mother brain in electronic brain s using a beast force at level 80. I was surprised at how powerful a newman force character can be.

r00tabaga
Jun 23, 2011, 03:27 PM
I end up switching to Forces later on, leveling them to unlock higher techs and finding them to be the most fun when it's all said and done. If I had a level 100 character, I'd love it to be a Force. Just getting there sux.........

Zyrusticae
Jun 23, 2011, 03:33 PM
Er... what?

Do you not realize we don't even know if Beasts will be present, and that we have absolutely zero evidence of there even being racial stats in PSO2?

Did you put this in the wrong forum?

You had to have put this in the wrong forum...

Rian_Sindral
Jun 23, 2011, 03:44 PM
I thought this was the forum for phantasy star universe ambition of the illuminus?

Seth Astra
Jun 23, 2011, 03:48 PM
There's a section for that, yes. But this is the section for PSO2.

Rian_Sindral
Jun 23, 2011, 03:59 PM
My foolish mistake then...