PDA

View Full Version : Only one weapon for Great Arms Race!?

Imatron_
Jun 24, 2011, 12:10 PM
I didn't see anywhere in the rules saying it was going to lock in your manufacturer for your account instead of each individual character. I have three characters so I figured I'd give my fighter Tenora Works, my techer Yomei, and my gunner GRM. Well, I made the mistake of signing up with my fighter first, since Im assuming tenora gives you the spear thing, and now Im stuck with that(my least favorite of the three). I figure I should pass along the warning for anyone else who hasnt selected their manufacturer yet.

Ishia
Jun 24, 2011, 12:11 PM
You are two weeks late to the party. Everyone here has pretty much made their selection a long time ago.

THLPSC
Jun 24, 2011, 12:12 PM
You are two weeks late to the party. Everyone here has pretty much made their selection a long time ago.

^ 2 weeks late is 2 weeks late

Imatron_
Jun 24, 2011, 12:39 PM
for anyone else who hasnt selected their manufacturer yet.

Obviously Im not posting it for people who already know. Not everyone has time to play from day one, I sure didnt. I didnt like getting stuck with this weapon so Im posting this for the other late joiners to the event. I knew about the event the day I read it on PSOWorld news weeks ago and only today got around to it, so by that logic theres probably others.

pikachief
Jun 24, 2011, 01:07 PM
Hmm I could've sworn it had said somewhere that you could only choose one...

Well it does but it doesn't say one per account :P

Looking for it tho i did notice that here http://phantasystaruniverse.jp/event/makerrace2011/en/rule/ it says

"Please confirm and agree to the following terms in order to participate in the "Below Zero" event for Phantasy Star Universe: Ambition of the Illuminus."

lol this isn't absolute zero! :P

Vintasticvin
Jun 24, 2011, 01:16 PM
:D Two weeks late to the party is better than never bother to show up sides OP you should embrace your blade tipped exotic danginc pole I know I aM!

BIG OLAF
Jun 24, 2011, 01:21 PM
:D Two weeks late to the party is better than never bother to show up sides OP you should embrace your blade tipped exotic danginc pole I know I aM!

Well, considering all three of the GAR prize weapons are quite terrible, I say embrace whatever you chose.

Imatron_
Jun 24, 2011, 01:22 PM
Hmm I could've sworn it had said somewhere that you could only choose one...

Well it does but it doesn't say one per account :P

:P yeah, I can sort of see that, the way I interpreted it, it seemed to say each character could choose a manufacturer. I didnt mean to cause any trouble, but I imagine the staffers will lock the topic if it's really that big a problem.

pikachief
Jun 24, 2011, 02:48 PM
Yup, I understand your concern, it happened to you and you don't want it to happen to anyone else, but the event is already half way done so almost everyone who wanted to choose a manufacturer has, and 99% of others who haven't don't know about this site :(

Who knows, maybe someone will see this and will be thankful :D

Dragwind
Jun 24, 2011, 05:57 PM
I believe it says that it's per account when you read the event mission in-game. I don't remember 100% off the top of my head, but I swear I remember seeing that stated there.

Powder Keg
Jun 24, 2011, 06:05 PM
I believe it says that it's per account when you read the event mission in-game. I don't remember 100% off the top of my head, but I swear I remember seeing that stated there.

Yep. It may have even been in red letters.