PDA

View Full Version : Buying Agito Edges

Giddy
Jun 24, 2011, 08:20 PM
I'd like to buy them for 400k a piece and in bulk if possible so i can do my AgitoRepca mass synth. Please people come forward and help me with this goal of mine :)

PSU Yoko
Jun 25, 2011, 11:31 AM
I'd like to buy them for 400k a piece and in bulk if possible so i can do my AgitoRepca mass synth. Please people come forward and help me with this goal of mine :)just check the player shop they almost the same price range your asking for or do the event on A-S or S2 they drop like candy

beastinabox
Jun 25, 2011, 12:01 PM
just check the player shop they almost the same price range your asking for or do the event on A-S or S2 they drop like candy

IKR i found 3 in 1 mission i probubly got incredibly lucky

Giddy
Jun 25, 2011, 01:16 PM
Well when you need 115 Agito Edges i don't think the store could offer them at the price i want all the time and i've never been good at finding things. So i'm still looking to buy them from anyone who comes forward with them.

Giddy
Jun 27, 2011, 09:38 PM
Ok, can anyone sell me some agito edges for 400k a piece??? I only need 27 more and then i'll be able to do my agito repca mass synth so please people sell them to me :)

PSU Yoko
Jun 29, 2011, 02:41 AM
Ok, can anyone sell me some agito edges for 400k a piece??? I only need 27 more and then i'll be able to do my agito repca mass synth so please people sell them to me :) Giddy go to ur room do a player shop search and there selling them cheaper what ur offering just don't be lazy and reach for it in the shop.
:-? *I sear psu player don't realize of what in front of there faces * :-?

avenger7192
Jun 30, 2011, 01:48 AM
Can i watch u pull these repcas :))