PDA

View Full Version : Buying Gun Master Weapons.

DivinePhantasy
Jun 24, 2011, 10:12 PM
I am looking for a items for good prices. They are:

Killer Elite x2 both ?/10

Final Impact x1 ?/10

Love Inferno x1 ?/10

Give me offers please, thank you.

PSU Yoko
Jun 25, 2011, 03:56 AM
ur best bet is to hunt for the killer elite board on dark god S2 or buy the board and make it becuase most of killer elite and Final impact on the player shops are broken to 7/7, 8/8, 9/9 there price is stupidly high and I don't recommend a love inferno cuss they are peace of crap. most of the Gun master prefer perfect choose is Shigga Pakuda with a high grind of 9/9 or a Gull & milla with a high grind of 8/8 or 9/9 or Rattlesnac 10/10 cuz there power is 816 in the player shop. its ur choose how u want to perform on searching or buying. sometime ur lucky if the player gonna sell weapon with a decent meseta but I highly doubt that is gonna happen.

Here My tip for you on a good set up for u and finding good deal on the player shop

1. Shigga Pakuda 8/8 selling between 13-14mil
2. Killer elite 8/8 for 20mill or go for the rattlesnac 10/10 same price
3. Adahna Cannon 7/7 be good of the atack pow is 859 price range 15-20mill
4. Guld & Milla is good choose but ur gonna keep look for better deals or save up for Twin Cyclone
9/9
and dont recommend requesting buying offer on here cuz everyone here just gonna jack u up with High prices because greed is there best subject if know what mean is better be safe than sorry ya know

just keep on saving ur meseta until you see a good decent deal in the player shops

krayzy
Jun 25, 2011, 10:50 AM
im selling killer elite 4/10 (unbroken) for around 20 mill?

DivinePhantasy
Jun 25, 2011, 01:04 PM
I don't think I'm high enough or strong enough to go solo rare hunting. But my Gun Master palette was going to consist of two rifles, two shotguns, one lazer cannon & twin handguns.

PSU Yoko
Jun 25, 2011, 04:02 PM
I don't think I'm high enough or strong enough to go solo rare hunting. But my Gun Master palette was going to consist of two rifles, two shotguns, one lazer cannon & twin handguns.I understand that but if you have a good decent Friends they can help you out on the hunt. You dont have to go solo hunting. On side note and see what I mean DivinePhantasy about player are over stupidly piercing there item . krayzy here is offering You 4/10 killer for 20mill and that bad price and choose. I just rather buy me rattlesnac for a 10/10 even less in the player shop than pay 4/10 killer elite for 20mill

Plus : If u need help getting a killer elite Im gald to help u hunt for it. You know where I'll be located

x!LiGhTnInG!x
Jun 25, 2011, 09:49 PM
I have a 10/10 Killer Elite for sale
Make me an offer here if you are interested ;-)

PSU Yoko
Jun 25, 2011, 11:47 PM
I have a 10/10 Killer Elite for sale
Make me an offer here if you are interested ;-) In the player shop is selling 9/9 for 60mill . I have feeling ur looking for 85-90mill prices range that your trying to sell it for.but I am not gonna blow my 1month of saving for a 10/10 just because its grinded at that rate. I wont even waste my time on a 10/10 killer.