PDA

View Full Version : Droprate

Noyo
Jun 26, 2011, 03:03 PM
Is it just me or is the droprate on EP for photon fluged bugged? -.- none of my friends found it... and ive been hunting it with friends too. D: it hasnt dropped at all..

Ellrick C-63
Jun 26, 2011, 03:08 PM
It isnt bugged, it just has a really really really low droprate.

shiningflare
Jun 26, 2011, 03:18 PM
I found one the day the mission was released on S2, so it's obviously not bugged.

bloodflowers
Jun 26, 2011, 04:09 PM
It's easier to find them in SS/R

desturel
Jun 26, 2011, 05:44 PM
Photon Fluge, Iristia, Demonheart and Hyakka all seem to have the same low drop rate during this event. It's easier to get a Demonheart from Demons Above and it's easier to get a Photon Fluge from Sacred Stream/R so I'm not going to bother worrying about those drops during this event.

Justyn_Darkcrest
Jun 26, 2011, 09:44 PM
Bear in mind that a lot of people who ran Zeta never even saw a Photon Booster either. Doesn't mean that it's bugged, just incredibly low. Best thing to do is hunt them on the permanent missions they normally drop on since it seems you have a much better chance.

Gypsy72
Jun 27, 2011, 09:00 AM
this whole event has a crappy drop rate compared to past ones i've run... it's hardly even fun to run these missions... i've been running for scales more than the event since that Door to subspace is one of the few fun missions out there...

Cleptomaniac
Jun 27, 2011, 11:00 AM
I'd be running for scales or AMP right now but I need BT Fragments to make okikudohgs!

Noyo
Jun 27, 2011, 11:27 AM
So you think its got a better droprate on a S2 guys? D:

GeordieP
Jun 28, 2011, 03:13 PM
These missions are quick and pretty good for EXP..... However they offer no real challenge in comparison to other events.

And yes the drop rate sucks.
Perhaps its to give everyone a reason to run /r missions once the AMP trade kicks in.... Shiny new weapons that need to be upgraded before they're any good, at 1000AMP per go theres a lot of SS/r gona be played.