PDA

View Full Version : JP PSU Double Cannon

NightSun
Jun 26, 2011, 08:34 PM
Hello,

I've been looking around for some time now and I am unable to find where you get a Double Cannon. I've tried looking on other sites, but they don't offer me the info I'm looking for. My main questions are: Where do you get the Double Cannon?, Can you Trade it?, Is it worth getting?, and Is the 13% PA damage boost true?

To be sure I'm talking about the 15* Double-Saber on the Japanese server.

Thanks for any help.

shiningflare
Jun 26, 2011, 08:49 PM
As far as I know it only dropped during an event, and it hasn't dropped outside of it yet.

Titan
Jun 26, 2011, 08:49 PM
So far it has dropped from events only and the last event it dropped from is long gone. So as of right now it doesn't drop anywhere. Its one of those really low drop rate event only items that seems to be sprouting each event. But if you really want to buy one expect to pay many many gold bars.

NightSun
Jun 26, 2011, 08:56 PM
Well looks like I'm not going to be getting one for a long, long time. In any case Thank You for the info.

Resanoca
Jun 26, 2011, 09:43 PM
And yes, the PA boost is real. D:

str898mustang
Jun 26, 2011, 10:08 PM
yeah expect to pay about 2bil for one

Keilyn
Jun 27, 2011, 07:26 AM
Well, you can do GC runs at legacy of Light and get a substitute...

I know its a not a Double Cannon, but you can go after Meteor Cudgels. They have high ATA and Freeze Level 5. You'll find them useful. I have six of them in three elements and they have really surprised me.

Many times have I frozen a large enemy on combo 1 and been set in position for complete hits with combo 2 and 3. They are really great in parties and gets you out of that hole of dealing with Low ATA on doublesabers.