PDA

View Full Version : PSU Amount of people online

Jack Gilligan
Jun 27, 2011, 07:06 PM
Hey i was wondering how many people go online on PSU for Xbox, or if PC and Xbox are linked up how many people all together, sorry i don't know much about the game. I was thinking of buying it but am not to sure. By the way i would get it for PC but my laptop is crap :'). Thanks :-)

ashley50
Jun 27, 2011, 07:11 PM
The PC/PS2 servers are DEAD...for NA/EU at least.

If you are still buying it for PC/Laptop, you'll have to play on the JAPANESE servers.

Xbox and PC servers are NOT linked.
As for the population, there should still be alot of players.

Crysteon
Jun 27, 2011, 07:48 PM
Fortunately, Xbox and PC servers are NOT linked.

Fixed :0

Rekreant
Jun 27, 2011, 08:52 PM
There are a good many on xbox, but JP psu has more.....But less english speakers

momonpso
Jun 28, 2011, 10:09 AM
Like the others have mentioned, the PC servers are gone. They were taken down a long time ago. So since you said your laptop is not that great, your best bet would be to download the game off of XBox Live. You will then need to download the free expansion in order to play the game online. There is still a good amount of people playing the game on the 360 so you should not have too much trouble finding people to party up with. :)

Justyn_Darkcrest
Jun 28, 2011, 10:56 AM
360 side we're averaging at least one full universe a day. Not sure exactly how many people online at once that is but it's well over a few hundred, plus in all the other areas you can typically find at least a few other groups of people at any given time.

Resanoca
Jun 28, 2011, 11:07 AM
Well, "crap" doesn't mean you can'r run PSU. It really doesn't demand that much. If you at least have some low-budget card in the thing, I'm fairly certain you run FS2, maybe 1. D:
I'd rather have to take a little bad graphics over not having content and all that blah blah blah. ...I suppose the bigger problem for you would be the language than anything, really. >:
Then again, it's free to play(Limited to some things, sure), so it's not like you have anything to lose if you don't wanna play. Can always go to the 360 if you don't like it. /endtext :3

Halcyote
Jun 28, 2011, 02:58 PM
I wouldn't suggest playing JP if you're just starting off with PSU. Unless you are comfortable with Japanese that you don't mind jumping into a new game, then just play 360. And many of the issues people talk about when it comes to the 360 servers won't have anything to do with you unless you somehow cap out everything in 1 day.