PDA

View Full Version : FM Ohtori Castle?

Majarra
Jun 28, 2011, 04:45 PM
Is there ANY WAY to get past the second ice trap in Ohtori Encampment as Fighmaster? I keep getting fucked up, even with TD. Am I simply doing it wrong?

milranduil
Jun 28, 2011, 04:46 PM
How can you get through the first and not the second? They're identical.

Nereid
Jun 28, 2011, 04:50 PM
Best thing I could say is clear some of the boxes, exit the room, then td through the rest? I'm also confused how you are missing one but getting the first?

Majarra
Jun 28, 2011, 04:54 PM
I know the first and second one are the same, but the second is more critical, as when you die the mission ends. I don't care about losing a scape in the first mission.

JP Pulpy
Jun 28, 2011, 04:55 PM
I use a double saber or sword on the boxes. As soon as the door opens take out the first two boxes and then hustle back to the doorway. Then hit one box between each round of turret shots, running back each time. It seems to be random after so long like one or two will shoot before the others.

After the last box is broken hug the left or right wall and you should be good. Doing that helps as sometimes no matter how fast you were you still get hit, but only by one of the shots. I'm only level 98 right now but I can survive a hit from one.

It hits me for 2,000+ does this stay the same or do they hit you for a percentage of your HP. Anyone at the cap know?

Majarra
Jun 28, 2011, 05:11 PM
Ok maybe not :(

Maybe there's a special way you have to hug the wall.

milranduil
Jun 28, 2011, 05:18 PM
The bartas hit you for 99% of your HP if you are not using Soul Barrier. Otherwise they hit for...well about 98% lol. As FM, single attack TD single attack TD gets you through unharmed.

WiZ1988
Jun 28, 2011, 05:29 PM
I had the same problem, switched to FF and it's been a piece of cake.

JP Pulpy
Jun 28, 2011, 06:12 PM
The bartas hit you for 99% of your HP if you are not using Soul Barrier. Otherwise they hit for...well about 98% lol. As FM, single attack TD single attack TD gets you through unharmed.

You're right, it works! I love you sir.:-o

pikachief
Jun 29, 2011, 12:29 AM
i was gonna suggest tornado dance half of it and turn around in the middle of it, then run and do it again but that works too :D (also that has been proven to work while I'm just guessing)

Dein
Jun 29, 2011, 12:40 AM
It does indeed work though if you lag a bit while doing it (and this happens to me somewhat causing boxes not to break right when I hit them) you can still get hit. It's not the safest way to do things but it works well enough that I don't have to get off FM when I'm just farming AMP.