PDA

View Full Version : PSU Many weird things in this crazy game

PSU Yoko
Jun 29, 2011, 04:38 AM
Okay so what heck is going on around here.
I heard from a source that PSU guardians players been lv.180 since 2009 and Sega did not lvl cap upgrade for almost 2yrs now. so why in heck they have not got there lazy arse and do so.

what is there main intention??

I am not sure if its true or not but the JP PSU xbox 360 is lv. cap 190 so they claim. Why Sega is pulling this evil act on player for so long. Is this a part of the GAM mission to keep the psu player busy. Because I notice THAT not working for some PSU player. They feel that the GAM is total waste.

I went to the 3rd floor to check this out for my self and boy u have to see the thing I have seen. one person was sitting and spamming for a group of people to join the GAM mission and was almost never ending. Also there a fact of major poor group of player u had to face. Like every time they completed a mission. One player have go to there room or switch party or change class. Sometime they even take almost 45-60 minutes by holding up the players party and end up a total waste of time for other causing them to get upset and angry and the funny thing IS most of them don't say anything. they type or chat on how people take so long to group up knowing they do that to them self as well :-P by the time the player return other players in the group are getting bored and worn out by giving up on the GAM and they just leave and give up doing other thing to pass the time.

Another thing I have encounter in this crazy game. You ever wonder why younger PSU guardian used there parents money.so they can do 3 things

1. They sit in a lobby spamming like crows by begin for video game money. Knowing its causing a pocket hole in there Parent' money or there own pocket

2. younger teen psu player use the game as a dating serves by looking for girls or boys for there use of psu dating *kinda sick* even tho there a real life out there to explore

3. They don't notice how big electric bill is when they are afk on there xbox 360 in reality Hardware have a life spam and wont stay on forever.

I know everyone have seen and done and encounter these weird censored names for there character. I can see why Sega had to filter almost half of the alphabet words for this game.but u have understand some players from another country cant speak the English languages on there mic or people that are a mute like me for example I cant talk or speak so I have no choose to use the keyboard to keep my self of translating with other player. To Bad I cant do sign languages or see player lips >.> on this game

another encounter of this crazy game is male player believe to be girls just to get a sweet thing of other male players. and funny thing is guy are sucker for female player. they do anything.

For example and this is true too.
I was playing with a group of random player. a female player show up in my party and I had one male player doing runs on the event.I told the female player that Im a mute so u have to type because I wont hear a thing and I don't have a mic. so she reply back with his *^-^ ok teehee* now remember this people we lady don't say teheehee >.> that something I will never gonna figure out <.<
from there I knew that person was a guy cuz after 1hour or so the male player was fluting with this so call female player. well she was like *I don't what to do blah blah blah*. so the guys said *hey if you ever need anything you let ME know. I am always here for u babe*
this what I was thinking *my god he never had chance*
anyway he give his card to her and drop 6mill on the floor and then he left the party. she took that 6mill and started to laugh...said this *with a man voices*
OMG DUDE HEY I MADE 6 MILL HAHAHAHA.

I guess he forgot to mute or turn off his mic >.> * because I heard it threw the television and he said out loud too <,<

well that all have to say for now.

this topic I posted is to point out the crazy things we all have to face from any lobby we bump into Phantasy Star. If have a weird encounter story to tell or a crazy thing that happen to you on psu. please post it here so we all can hear your encounter in the crazy nut game that we all love so much

Your member. PSU Yoko

Lucidia
Jun 29, 2011, 05:04 AM
There's a lot of complaints about the quality of players on the US 360 servers. Your post only confirms the points which encourages some people to battle the language barrier on the Japanese servers. However, there are some quality players out there, you just need to get away from the more populated servers and find somewhere quiet.

Despite what rumors are flying around, the cap on the Japanese server is still 180, but we get the GAS to make our characters better (increasing PA caps for example). Japan's PC server is also getting new techs and have recieved several new areas to explore, not to mention the deluge of events, since GC pretty much supplies the programmers with coffee to fix things.

Sorry to read all these complaints, but they're why I moved to the Japanese servers, the language barrier keeps out the trolls.

Kenbog
Jun 29, 2011, 08:29 AM
Well the main level isnt worth anything its the PA's and the weapons you have witch takes more time to train and hunt well then the level gap, you know there is more to do in PSU then just get to the max level asap.

Then the GAM missions is like the coop missions, they aren't meant for playing with randoms, they are meant for playing with friends or ppl you know in the game that knows what they are doing.

And those stereotypical young players you meet in every MMORPG, I just ignored them.

Hmm a guy playing with a female character is a common thing you know, I am also guilty of that, not that I act like a woman tho I just like the view more, since you have to look at it for more then 500 hours...
But there are quite some people who stays in character and do RP, I never had problems with that even tho I hate it when they say they are one irl asking for attention when they obviously aren't,
Anyhow the worse is that some guys initially think I am a woman because I use female characters...

Oh ya the censor thing on the xbox is extremely annoying, its microsofts fault tho, SEGA also had censored words but not as many.
So combine the microsoft censor with the sega censor and you get to see allot of *************

pikachief
Jun 29, 2011, 10:00 AM
level cap is still 180 and the way I see it that it is staying that way, at least for a very long time. GAMs are not meant to keep people busy, GAS upgrades and hunting and PA lvling is what keeps people at the cap busy, and it does a very good job at it.

And for the rest of the stuff....

yyyuuup, that's an online game for you :)

Keilyn
Jun 29, 2011, 10:18 AM
Hello Yoko.

The defense of the culture itself is within the original version itself. PSO started the entire "Lets go inside a certain room in a certain lobby and start all the cybersex stuff" I remember well in PSO DC when playing in JPN servers and dealing with all of that randomly in some runs....specially after the game has been won.

PSUJP has the same trends specially among younger people. Specially when two of my characters got hit on in jpn parties because they have more traditional gender roles. They figure if a female character is focusing on healing/purification and defense...and centers around it that it must be a girl and its their chance to play the game.

Others feel that its "the game" in "superiority" that jpn feel if they can control a female foreigner they have some sort of power. Of course its not just jpn culture where this happens. I remember all the times people felt to have some power for dating the "super hot" french girl in the school...and she was only 13 - 14 years old at the time and near-fully developed during those days.

Yoko, the better thing to do is to simply find your own crowd, if you can trust them stick together and if you play in Random Parties just do what your character is meant to do, chat up a bit and as soon as things start going south, find another random party. At least that is how I see things.

Tetsaru
Jun 29, 2011, 07:38 PM
Okay so what heck is going on around here.
I heard from a source that PSU guardians players been lv.180 since 2009 and Sega did not lvl cap upgrade for almost 2yrs now. so why in heck they have not got there lazy arse and do so.

what is there main intention??

I am not sure if its true or not but the JP PSU xbox 360 is lv. cap 190 so they claim. Why Sega is pulling this evil act on player for so long. Is this a part of the GAM mission to keep the psu player busy. Because I notice THAT not working for some PSU player. They feel that the GAM is total waste.

If the game is still as easy as it was when the PC/PS2 servers got taken down (and I bet it's even easier due to GAS and whatnot), it'd be pointless to have an increase in level cap anyway. All it would mean is LOL BIGGER NUMBARZ. But at this point, you should know that Japan doesn't give a fuck about what content we have compared to them; it's been that way from the start.

I went to the 3rd floor to check this out for my self and boy u have to see the thing I have seen. one person was sitting and spamming for a group of people to join the GAM mission and was almost never ending. Also there a fact of major poor group of player u had to face. Like every time they completed a mission. One player have go to there room or switch party or change class. Sometime they even take almost 45-60 minutes by holding up the players party and end up a total waste of time for other causing them to get upset and angry and the funny thing IS most of them don't say anything. they type or chat on how people take so long to group up knowing they do that to them self as well :-P by the time the player return other players in the group are getting bored and worn out by giving up on the GAM and they just leave and give up doing other thing to pass the time.

This happened all the time when I was playing FFXI, and due to the slow pacing of the game and how everything was set up, you could be waiting for hours for a party to form that actually NEEDED your job, and then end up only killing a few mobs because someone disconnected, or has to go to the bathroom, or has a family emergency, etc., or was just too stupid and got themselves killed, and no one's around to revive them. I could see it happening on PSU as well, but by comparison, as easy as it is to travel and as small as the maps are, it shouldn't take that long.

Another thing I have encounter in this crazy game. You ever wonder why younger PSU guardian used there parents money.so they can do 3 things

1. They sit in a lobby spamming like crows by begin for video game money. Knowing its causing a pocket hole in there Parent' money or there own pocket

Happens all the time on online games when a newbie doesn't know how to search for a freaking tutorial or guide online...

2. younger teen psu player use the game as a dating serves by looking for girls or boys for there use of psu dating *kinda sick* even tho there a real life out there to explore

Yeah, this is commonplace too. Mostly either creepy, desperate, and/or socially awkward people. Just ignore them.

3. They don't notice how big electric bill is when they are afk on there xbox 360 in reality Hardware have a life spam and wont stay on forever.

Sometimes this can be a problem, sometimes it isn't. It just depends on the family's budget and how well they take care of their things, I guess.

I know everyone have seen and done and encounter these weird censored names for there character. I can see why Sega had to filter almost half of the alphabet words for this game.but u have understand some players from another country cant speak the English languages on there mic or people that are a mute like me for example I cant talk or speak so I have no choose to use the keyboard to keep my self of translating with other player. To Bad I cant do sign languages or see player lips >.> on this game

PSU's chat filters were just redonkulously stupid. They should've had an option to just turn it on or off.

Their translations were horrible too. Agito "Repca?" "Nel's" Claw? Really??

And then there were just issues of inconsistency from PSO. Gigoboomas became Jigoboomas, Chao's became Jaggos, etc. Didn't make any sense to me.

another encounter of this crazy game is male player believe to be girls just to get a sweet thing of other male players. and funny thing is guy are sucker for female player. they do anything.

For example and this is true too.
I was playing with a group of random player. a female player show up in my party and I had one male player doing runs on the event.I told the female player that Im a mute so u have to type because I wont hear a thing and I don't have a mic. so she reply back with his *^-^ ok teehee* now remember this people we lady don't say teheehee >.> that something I will never gonna figure out <.<
from there I knew that person was a guy cuz after 1hour or so the male player was fluting with this so call female player. well she was like *I don't what to do blah blah blah*. so the guys said *hey if you ever need anything you let ME know. I am always here for u babe*
this what I was thinking *my god he never had chance*
anyway he give his card to her and drop 6mill on the floor and then he left the party. she took that 6mill and started to laugh...said this *with a man voices*

I guess he forgot to mute or turn off his mic >.> * because I heard it threw the television and he said out loud too <,<

This is definitely common in online games. Usually people just do it to gain an in-game advantage, others would use the excuse, "If I'm going to have to stare at my character's ass all day, I'd rather it be a nice female one," but again, some people are just creepy or want attention. Play enough online games or go to enough anime/sci-fi/comic book/other nerdy stuff conventions, and you'll understand.

If I had to pick "crazy" things that bothered me about PSU:

People abusing the chat system by spam-shouting the same thing over and over so the chat bubble takes up half the screen and is loud and annoying as fuck when you've got your speakers up and are trying to actually listen to the game. I've had to temporarily blacklist countless people because of it.

People who find the need to constantly chase you down and troll you by spamming the "Nanoblast" or similar emotes right on top of you so it'd look like they're teabagging you or something. Fucking annoying. There was nothing you could do about it too - blacklisting didn't hide their character, and they could always just follow you around, even if you zoned or changed servers.

People who intentionally boot you from parties. Lame.

People who complain when you pick up "junk" loot and it goes to their inventory because they feel the need to carry around tons of equipment that isn't necessary for the mission you're doing. I pick those things up because I can SELL them - it's essentially picking up meseta. All those weapons and armors you're not using is what the real crap in your inventory is.

Sega being the biggest trolls for not managing or updating the game properly. Any development team that has to perform rollbacks because they accidentally released a debug mission or glitched items, or has their authentication servers down for several weeks is just pathetic. At least Square Enix got a new development team for FFXIV... :disapprove:

Mike
Jun 29, 2011, 08:56 PM
Their translations were horrible too. Agito "Repca?" "Nel's" Claw? Really??
Repca was actually the way it was in Japanese too so it's not just a crazy translation. It's just crazy. I'm not sure about that claw though.

Ph4nt0M2011
Jun 29, 2011, 09:08 PM
Welcome to PSU online. :)

dias_flac_0g
Jun 29, 2011, 09:21 PM
Stupid ass thread. This happens in EVERY online game. It's not just psu.

Also, lulz @ all those who think the JP servers are full of angels and saints. Hahahaha.

What a stupid and pathetic way of thinking.

str898mustang
Jun 29, 2011, 09:23 PM
blah blah blah

str898mustang
Jun 29, 2011, 09:24 PM
Also, lulz @ all those who think the JP servers are full of angels and saints. Hahahaha.

its because they are

Crysteon
Jun 29, 2011, 09:31 PM

Oh, dear...nothing's perfect lol.

pikachief
Jun 30, 2011, 12:26 AM

well playing on both xbox and PC/PS2 EN/US servers, they are :) And the demo people were too compared to *REMOVED PERSONAL ATTACK* ;)

XbikXBd
Jun 30, 2011, 12:38 AM

Hey hey hey......i have meet most of the English community and its nice but the only bad thing is bad blood from the US server.....like people who hated people on US psu then went to JP.....now i will say you do also have @ssh0les......but for the most part people are nice....in my experience the only person i would avoid is *****Z.....cause he is strait up ass......lol blah blah theres ma rant

Lucidia
Jun 30, 2011, 02:00 AM
No server is without its assholes/creepers/grabby people/trolls, it's just not possible (unless you found yourself on a My Little Pony server or something). You just have to find the right people to play with and come to an understanding with them (Symbiotic relationship, if you will). I generally try to be nice to everyone, unless they're a blatant ass and trying to piss people off. I find the quality of the Japanese player community to be higher on the maturity level than say on the 360 server; not that nice, gracious and mature players don't exist on the 360, they're just hiding really.

Crysteon
Jun 30, 2011, 02:18 AM
You just have to find the right people to play with and come to an understanding with them

Quoted for truth.

XbikXBd
Jun 30, 2011, 02:21 AM
No server is without its assholes/creepers/grabby people/trolls, it's just not possible (unless you found yourself on a My Little Pony server or something). You just have to find the right people to play with and come to an understanding with them (Symbiotic relationship, if you will). I generally try to be nice to everyone, unless they're a blatant ass and trying to piss people off. I find the quality of the Japanese player community to be higher on the maturity level than say on the 360 server; not that nice, gracious and mature players don't exist on the 360, they're just hiding really.

beautiful mama beautiful

ReaverSasuke
Jun 30, 2011, 04:07 AM
First off.. Hi Jessica, or should I say "JC", long time. Secondly, there are a few "plot holes" in your post, so I shall start at the top and work my way down. Ok, so who ever told you the JP PSU 360 servers were at 190 was lying.. because there is not, nor has there ever been a JP 360 server. Second. GAM are AMP mostly, or for people unde 180 who want AEXP to use GAS. In other words, the missions are there for trade in items mainly, since a lot of what drops there are /R mission restricted. Next, the people who sit and spam. I agree, most just waste time needlessly sitting, or trying to date, but it isnt all just teens and kids. I have seen many "older" players doing the same, sitting and using PSU as a big 3D chat room. Point is, it is thier money, why care? Now we come to the biggest plot hole of all. I will Quote for you what you have said and we shall see if you can spot it. "I told the female player that Im a mute so u have to type because I wont hear a thing and I don't have a mic." followed by the rant.. "said this *with a man voices*

I guess he forgot to mute or turn off his mic >.> * because I heard it threw the television and he said out loud too <,<"
Catch it? Here, I will show you. "I wont hear a thing" and "I heard it threw the television". So.. if you were unable to hear anything as you claimed to the liar who was acting female.. how did you hear this? Unless you yourself are indeed decieving others as well. Just a few things I figured I would point out.

Just to let you know.. This is Sasuke, Signing off.

Darki
Jun 30, 2011, 05:27 AM

Did you take it personally? <_< Have you ever played PSU JP? Because I'm sorry, all said is true.

There are angels and saints and assholes and bitches in both servers. Problem is that the proportion of the later in the US server is like 200 times higher. Have you ever seen how's the lobby in the JP server when there's an event? 5 full stars of people concentrated in the 5th floor, and guess what? No trace of assholes spamming the chat to make giant bubbles saying O HAI and other retarded emotes. You can actually chat in the crowded lobby without needing to go into party chat because there's no chat abuse, people talks normal and even using the chat for some yell bubbles or emotes, they don't do like they were monkeys smashing a keyboard like it happens in the US server.

Apart from that, I have yet so see myself kicked from a party in the boss or the drop boxes, something that has happened to me in the US servers dozens of times, or the typical "WOW U SUCK" and kick because I play a WT. In the JP server, at least, if they don't like you they leave the party without kicking you, when the run is over (and this has happened like 2 times since I joined the servers).

And no, it's not a stupid and pathetic way of thinking, it's the truth. If you don't like it, then fine for you. If there's a post that suck is yours, insulting without even trying to give proof that we're mistaken.

Again, it's not that ALL players in the US servers are bad, is that the proportion of bad players overwhelm greatly the good ones, something that doesn't happen in the JP server.

Linkafer
Jun 30, 2011, 05:40 AM
First off.. Hi Jessica, or should I say "JC", long time. Secondly, there are a few "plot holes" in your post, so I shall start at the top and work my way down. Ok, so who ever told you the JP PSU 360 servers were at 190 was lying.. because there is not, nor has there ever been a JP 360 server. Second. GAM are AMP mostly, or for people unde 180 who want AEXP to use GAS. In other words, the missions are there for trade in items mainly, since a lot of what drops there are /R mission restricted. Next, the people who sit and spam. I agree, most just waste time needlessly sitting, or trying to date, but it isnt all just teens and kids. I have seen many "older" players doing the same, sitting and using PSU as a big 3D chat room. Point is, it is thier money, why care? Now we come to the biggest plot hole of all. I will Quote for you what you have said and we shall see if you can spot it. "I told the female player that Im a mute so u have to type because I wont hear a thing and I don't have a mic." followed by the rant.. "said this *with a man voices*

I guess he forgot to mute or turn off his mic >.> * because I heard it threw the television and he said out loud too <,<"
Catch it? Here, I will show you. "I wont hear a thing" and "I heard it threw the television". So.. if you were unable to hear anything as you claimed to the liar who was acting female.. how did you hear this? Unless you yourself are indeed decieving others as well. Just a few things I figured I would point out.

Just to let you know.. This is Sasuke, Signing off.

They said they were mute, not deaf. Without a mic, it can be hard to hear what anyone says.
Just saying.

dias_flac_0g
Jun 30, 2011, 12:21 PM
Did you take it personally? <_< Have you ever played PSU JP? Because I'm sorry, all said is true.

There are angels and saints and assholes and bitches in both servers. Problem is that the proportion of the later in the US server is like 200 times higher. Have you ever seen how's the lobby in the JP server when there's an event? 5 full stars of people concentrated in the 5th floor, and guess what? No trace of assholes spamming the chat to make giant bubbles saying O HAI and other retarded emotes. You can actually chat in the crowded lobby without needing to go into party chat because there's no chat abuse, people talks normal and even using the chat for some yell bubbles or emotes, they don't do like they were monkeys smashing a keyboard like it happens in the US server.

Apart from that, I have yet so see myself kicked from a party in the boss or the drop boxes, something that has happened to me in the US servers dozens of times, or the typical "WOW U SUCK" and kick because I play a WT. In the JP server, at least, if they don't like you they leave the party without kicking you, when the run is over (and this has happened like 2 times since I joined the servers).

And no, it's not a stupid and pathetic way of thinking, it's the truth. If you don't like it, then fine for you. If there's a post that suck is yours, insulting without even trying to give proof that we're mistaken.

Again, it's not that ALL players in the US servers are bad, is that the proportion of bad players overwhelm greatly the good ones, something that doesn't happen in the JP server.

Lol perfect example of a J-dick rider.

Where do you get that I took this thread seriously or that i'm offended by it? lmao. Stop making things up for the sake of even having an "argument" against me haha.

I simply said it like it was. You dont like it? I dont give a damn this should be clear by now ^_^

No I never played on the JP server all I did was use common sense. Also, alot of you idiots (which doesnt surprise me) took my comment a lil over the top. Never did I say that the Jp servers were as bad as the US ones when it comes to assholes online. I simply said theirs wasn't perfect either.

I'm sure the JP players arent as bad as the US players, but i'm sure they have their moments aswell.

Lucidia's post is the only realistic one here so I respect it. :)

Darki
Jun 30, 2011, 01:02 PM
If you don't want to get answers like that, you don't post like a US-dick rider then. Sadly I lack the telepathic abilities to hint the intention of your post, if you didn't want to be taken seriously then you should have better posted with a mood other than of an enraged US-tard player.

Your point is? Of course everybody acknowledges that there are assholes everywhere, Yoko just posted how it has been her experience in the US server (which actually has been pretty similar to many other old US players like me). Personally I don't consider myself a J-dick rider as you say, I just picked the only server that didn't make me buy a console for it. If you didn't like that someone posted her negative experiences in the server, you could have posted your poinion in a more reasonable way and not insulting (actually that adds more shit to the pile).

Should I have stayed in the US server because "anyways there are assholes in the JP server too"? lolz. There's a fact and is that JP server is better in game performance, content, and quality of the players. The only three reasons I see to choose US servers over JP are the language barrier (and if you've played the game long enough you could care less about it), that you have a 360 and/or a crap computer, and/or that you have a friend group to play with and you don't need to face alone the rest of the massive population of assholes in the server. If you wanna call me j-dick rider because I choose the better server, well, fine then lol.

In any case, I'm posting my opinion, too, and I don't give a shit about what you think, I was just putting things clear and I don't like to be insulted even if you're not serious. Lucidia's post was nice, but that doesn't deny that for a newbie player that is looking for a nice place to play, or for somebody that is having a crap experience already, it would be better to start in the JP servers than have to "dive" into the trash to find the good players in the other server (and you're not giving too good example of them, anyways).

Crysteon
Jun 30, 2011, 01:35 PM
I want a command to discerne between good and bad players (in terms of attitude) ;<

I'd imagine it as a R******k GM command (cant say game's name :0).

@online
Output:
"55 asshole players online"
"12 regular players online"

@kick-douches
"Command cannot be executed. Too many douches online" ♪

bloodflowers
Jun 30, 2011, 03:05 PM
I will say that the few times I've been on the JP servers, I've never seen someone spamming.

Spamming is a cancer killing lobbies on the US servers. The amount of spam is just unbelievable at this point due to abuse of the keyboard glitch.

Darki
Jul 1, 2011, 02:56 AM
I want a command to discerne between good and bad players (in terms of attitude) ;<

I'd imagine it as a R******k GM command (cant say game's name :0).

@online
Output:
"55 asshole players online"
"12 regular players online"

@kick-douches
"Command cannot be executed. Too many douches online" ♪

All games need a command like that, and real life could do a good use of it too, lol.

PSU Kinshu
Jul 1, 2011, 05:28 AM
The best thing to do is we should lock this topic and move on and there no way around it.So just best to ignore it. Yoko every mmo gaming community gonna have these problem.
just try your best to find a good group of players that u can trust.

JCGamer
Jul 1, 2011, 05:40 AM
that why I give up this stupid PSU game because that the reason there way too many to jerk that they think there cool and can trusted until they screw you in the end
sometime they can't be trust anymore. thank god I am playing other pc games Beside psu

and Yoko don't make a big fuzz and move on. I see ur till playing this game even tho I told u remove that stupid game first place. the game is evil. I cant believe that people on here still supporting segac ass holes >.>

PSU Yoko
Jul 1, 2011, 05:45 AM
The best thing to do is we should lock this topic and move on and there no way around it.So just best to ignore it. Yoko every mmo gaming community gonna have these problem.
just try your best to find a good group of players that u can trust. thank you I remeber that next time

PSU Yoko
Jul 1, 2011, 05:46 AM
that why I give up this stupid PSU game because that the reason there way too many to jerk that they think there cool and can trusted until they screw you in the end
sometime they can't be trust anymore. thank god I am playing other pc games Beside psu

and Yoko don't make a big fuzz and move on. I see ur till playing this game even tho I told u remove that stupid game first place. the game is evil. I cant believe that people on here still supporting segac ass holes >.>first of JC I do what I want to do ok what I do with my game is my problem not yours

PSU Yoko
Jul 1, 2011, 05:48 AM
Hello Yoko.

The defense of the culture itself is within the original version itself. PSO started the entire "Lets go inside a certain room in a certain lobby and start all the cybersex stuff" I remember well in PSO DC when playing in JPN servers and dealing with all of that randomly in some runs....specially after the game has been won.

PSUJP has the same trends specially among younger people. Specially when two of my characters got hit on in jpn parties because they have more traditional gender roles. They figure if a female character is focusing on healing/purification and defense...and centers around it that it must be a girl and its their chance to play the game.

Others feel that its "the game" in "superiority" that jpn feel if they can control a female foreigner they have some sort of power. Of course its not just jpn culture where this happens. I remember all the times people felt to have some power for dating the "super hot" french girl in the school...and she was only 13 - 14 years old at the time and near-fully developed during those days.

Yoko, the better thing to do is to simply find your own crowd, if you can trust them stick together and if you play in Random Parties just do what your character is meant to do, chat up a bit and as soon as things start going south, find another random party. At least that is how I see things.I understand thank for the tip

PSU Yoko
Jul 1, 2011, 05:51 AM
I guess in this game can be avoided after all
thank you everyone for taking the time to share your knowledge with me and giving your own opinion about the game.

Keilyn
Jul 1, 2011, 10:57 AM
Hey. ^_^ The good thing is that you can always change universes, go to your room...Blacklist if worse comes to worse or enter another party. If you ever want to run together in places just send me some mail.

I rather do things together with people in-game and not worry about online forumboards where if you go against the common grain and average intelligence you end up having to deal with the unintelligent replies and idealistic conformity the majority love to brandish, specially upon people who ask for help who have already felt victimized by some element.

This is why I am harsher in forumboards and much calmer in-game.

A piece of advice to apply to yourself in life and games is to never let another person define what your personal worth is.

DivinePhantasy
Jul 2, 2011, 02:06 AM
I think the main reason for all this chaos is because the offical site is down so you can not file your ticket against said user. That's why all this scamming has come back, such as gatcha glitch. I just keep log of peoples information. I am trying to find a thread on here about that but if not I will start my own.

Noyo
Jul 2, 2011, 09:26 AM
Ok I had a weird encounter 2 days ago.. I thought that this was a chick named Hazel with gamertag Miss Cutee... She starting looking and me and that and I was like ok maybe shes trying to see how cute I am, then it invited me to the partychat, I thought cool ok.. Then it was a dude screaming at me saying ''W3NNA SUX MY DIC BICH? WANNA?'' I was like wtf and left.. THEN he had the nerve to invite me again, and I blocked him and blisted him... >.> And btw I am a female lol..

That's why I'm gonna stay quiet in random parties mostly lol..
>>;

PSU Yoko
Jul 2, 2011, 09:40 AM
Ok I had a weird encounter 2 days ago.. I thought that this was a chick named Hazel with gamertag Miss Cutee... She starting looking and me and that and I was like ok maybe shes trying to see how cute I am, then it invited me to the partychat, I thought cool ok.. Then it was a dude screaming at me saying ''W3NNA SUX MY DIC BICH? WANNA?'' I was like wtf and left.. THEN he had the nerve to invite me again, and I blocked him and blisted him... >.> And btw I am a female lol..

>>;don't let it bother u so to much. like Keilyn and the other was telling me to stay away from creeper and other weird encounter on the 4th floor. also please don't post there gamer tag name on this topic relayed ok and just use word like *psu player* so we can to avoy them seeing your post here in pso-world

PSU Yoko
Jul 2, 2011, 09:44 AM
I think the main reason for all this chaos is because the offical site is down so you can not file your ticket against said user. That's why all this scamming has come back, such as gatcha glitch. I just keep log of peoples information. I am trying to find a thread on here about that but if not I will start my own.pso world is open source community of information about the game lay out and other thing. there not responsible for what go on in the game

dias_flac_0g
Jul 2, 2011, 11:00 AM

>>;

Lol, this person always comes up to me and looks at my chars. I dont blame him though since my two chars are fine as hell ^_^

PSU Yoko
Jul 2, 2011, 11:08 AM
Lol, this person always comes up to me and looks at my chars. I dont blame him though since my two chars are fine as hell ^_^ but if a guy came said those bad thing to you I bet you be offended by it and u change your mind real fast

BIG OLAF
Jul 2, 2011, 11:15 AM

^This is why I never accept random party invites, whether it be a PSU party, or an XBL chat party. There are too many nutjobs out there. I get "hit on" a lot (and I'm a male, by the way), but I've never been screamed at for sexual favors.

dias_flac_0g
Jul 2, 2011, 11:37 AM
but if a guy came said those bad thing to you I bet you be offended by it and u change your mind real fast

That "Hazel" person IS a guy. He's never said anything to me just stares at my chars.

If he said bad things I would just simply do what Noyo did and blacklist him and be done with it.

I was just simply saying that I dont blame him for staring at my chars cuz they are very hott :)

Noyo
Jul 2, 2011, 01:01 PM
don't let it bother u so to much. like Keilyn and the other was telling me to stay away from creeper and other weird encounter on the 4th floor. also please don't post there gamer tag name on this topic relayed ok and just use word like *psu player* so we can to avoy them seeing your post here in pso-world

Ah alright im just warning girls not to go into his party cuz all he does is shout sexual favours immature and very rude.