PDA

View Full Version : Door to Subspace Dragon Scales

PSW4L
Jun 29, 2011, 05:40 PM
About how long does it take to get the Dragon Sakai conversation with Maya? I've cleared over 200 blocks and I just keep reseting if I don't get the right conversation, but it's taking forever.

Anduril
Jun 29, 2011, 06:26 PM
Some people have gotten it in a few resets, others it has taken significantly longer. You just need to stick to it until you get it, unfortunately.

TheAstarion
Jun 29, 2011, 07:01 PM
Troll to Lolspace is notorious for not giving people the Sakai convo. I've had over 100 resets and not gotten it, after clearing 200 blocks on A, because I thought the counters for A, B and C were separate when it was new.

And there's always the chance on A-rank of a sword buffed vahra shooting you from offscreen into oblivion. I don't even know who the biggest troll in the mission is anymore!

Ph4nt0M2011
Jun 29, 2011, 09:41 PM
Took me 2 resets to get Maiya to talk about trespassing person. Got scale 40-80 blocks later. My GF had some problems & the trespassing comment took her 3hours to get, but then she got a scale 1st run after. So0o0o, it can go either way. Don't give up!

PSW4L
Jun 30, 2011, 01:15 AM
I've got more questions if you don't mind answering:

For the 200 block requirement, do you need to have cleared all 40 blocks each time, or could you have used the KI thing to end the run? I've made it through all 40 before, but I also ended it early sometimes with the KI info disc. But at the end Maya said the total blocks I've cleared was something like 215. So I figure this is enough to get the dragon scale conversation, is that right?

Also, is this really the best way to get dragon scales? After I get the conversation is it really worth it or could I get them as fast doing AMP runs? I've heard this was the fastest way to get dragon scales but right now I feel like it's a huge waste of time.

AidedPhoenix
Jun 30, 2011, 06:49 AM
This would be the fastest way to find dragon scales you would need 1000 AMP just for 1 scale to trade that alone could take a few days to get that much AMP

bloodflowers
Jun 30, 2011, 08:41 AM
Once you have 200+ blocks cleared (doesn't matter how or what rank), do remember to touch the blue gate before aborting. It seemed to be that we'd often just get the same thing over and over again without the gate being touched.

PSW4L
Jun 30, 2011, 05:09 PM
Ok I'll just keep trying. Thanks a lot for the help everyone.