PDA

View Full Version : PSU how do you get the psu jp demo for pc?

STR8xUPxSkiLLZz
Jun 30, 2011, 12:31 AM
can someone please tell me how to get the psu jp demo for pc? please help

shiningflare
Jun 30, 2011, 12:33 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJuPy6hSOb4Also this isn't a demo, its the FULL game, with certain restrictions. Have fun.

STR8xUPxSkiLLZz
Jun 30, 2011, 12:35 AM
thank you your the best thanks

pikachief
Jun 30, 2011, 12:43 AM
its the full game, but with NO ROOM.

No room -> No PM -> No PM Storage -> No Synthesis -> No Player Shops.

Well then how do I play? D:

Common Box Storage up to 100 spaces (since u can't synth u dont need boards and most materials so you can sell them saving a lot of space) and most good items either drop fully made (usually with a good possibility of a good %) or are through trade ins anyways so not really much of a need for synthesis either.

No player shops just means you have to put more effort into putting together your pallet. It'll also make your pallet more valuable to you because you didn't just go out and buy them but u went out and hunted them :D

I think I should make a Free Course Guide so i can just link it instead of typing a bunch of stuff everytime lol :P A nicely written Guide... lol

Linkafer
Jun 30, 2011, 01:39 AM
It makes trying to grind weapons a pain though. :P

pikachief
Jun 30, 2011, 01:46 AM
It makes trying to grind weapons a pain though. :P

Yea pretty much the only way you can grind something without paying any money is make lots of friends, nice friends who will invite you to LotL runs, and see if they'll let you pick up any S+10's that drop :P lol

Linkafer
Jun 30, 2011, 02:05 AM
Yea pretty much the only way you can grind something without paying any money is make lots of friends, nice friends who will invite you to LotL runs, and see if they'll let you pick up any S+10's that drop :P lol

You could also trade in your points during the events for some S +10s. At least the most recent events you could.

pikachief
Jun 30, 2011, 02:08 AM
You could also trade in your points during the events for some S +10s. At least the most recent events you could.

Ahh! almost forgot about that too :) thnx