PDA

View Full Version : JP PSU JP PC - Content update for July 7

EspioKaos
Jul 1, 2011, 02:57 AM
http://phantasystaruniverse.jp/news/wis/?mode=view&id=1427

Compensation
* As compensation for June 19's server connection issues, all missions will feature boosted PA EXP payout from July 7 through July 20.

Training Support Special Week
* From July 7 through July 20, the following missions will feature boosted EXP, MP payout and drop rates.
- Plains Overlord
- Distant Memory

Log-in campaign rewards
* Those who log in during the campaign (from July 7 through 23:59:59 July 20) will receive the following present via common box:
- MP +100% x1
* This must be collected between July 7 and the end of the day, July 20.

Seasonal lobbies
* Holy Light Festa decorations will be up in Ohtoku City from July 7 through July 20.

System updates
* The EXP penalty when monsters are 31+ levels higher than the player's level will be removed. However, it will still apply in conditional missions where the player level or type level are fixed.

Item updates
* Light Festival Décor will be on sale for the duration of the Holy Light Festa.

Crysteon
Jul 1, 2011, 03:01 AM
No EXP penalty? Have they gone mad? lol

And lol...PO doesnt drop shit...people will be at DM instead.

Nereid
Jul 1, 2011, 03:07 AM
I like getting compensation for problems I didn't even notice. All hail SoJ!

This no EXP penalty should make leveling my Newman even easier during the next event! Actually, today I was wondering why new S3s required level 100 but had 180+ monsters...maybe they knew in advance they were making this change.

Darki
Jul 1, 2011, 03:08 AM
Lol PA exp increase on Plains Overlord, where I level ALL my PAs except 4. SEGAC loves me next week. =D

Omi
Jul 1, 2011, 03:40 AM
Oh Boosted PA EXP a week after new PAs are released... there goes all my enthusiasm
for leveling PAs till then, and after I already tortured myself leveling the new techs endlessly.

/facepalmSegatrollfail

Of course I'd me more pissed if I spend GC on ED runs before I read this, like many people I know.

However, aside from that little issue (and a drop boost on PO >.>), looks fairly entertaining
until Chronicle 3rd (not that I am assuming anything of course).

XbikXBd
Jul 1, 2011, 03:42 AM
kool update XD

Linkafer
Jul 1, 2011, 04:08 AM
Boo! No event. >:

milranduil
Jul 1, 2011, 05:11 AM
At the rate I'm going today, I won't need the PA boost lol. Although, it will be nice for Gravity Break since it's retardedly slow...

w@rtech nation
Jul 1, 2011, 05:51 AM
I might have to upgrade from free course because of this

Shou
Jul 1, 2011, 05:55 AM
I need my techs to be lvl 50 NOW not next week!!! Ill save the boost for all the other PAs.

I am about to blow my brains out lvling Grants and Damgrants...

PSU Yoko
Jul 1, 2011, 05:56 AM
I really dont like the idea of the EXP penalty

Crysteon
Jul 1, 2011, 06:24 AM
I need my techs to be lvl 50 NOW not next week!!! Ill save the boost for all the other PAs.

I am about to blow my brains out lvling Grants and Damgrants...

Failgrants and Damnedgrants :0 No wonder why your head is about to explode, lolz.

yankees11
Jul 1, 2011, 07:36 AM
Well finally. But no event???

Crysteon
Jul 1, 2011, 07:46 AM
Wait till the 20th. They might have something coming (Chronicle 3rd and Neudaiz GBR are next on the list, it seems)

yankees11
Jul 1, 2011, 08:06 AM
Wait till the 20th. They might have something coming (Chronicle 3rd and Neudaiz GBR are next on the list, it seems)

YES!!!

Dein
Jul 2, 2011, 05:46 AM
Looking forward to some Distant Memory spammage next week. Going to try and get myself a Lavis Cannon and Red Line while I can.

Psu5675
Jul 4, 2011, 11:19 AM
the JP PSU PC get to good updates i good time to quit xbox360 ver

and now that the phantasystaruniverse.com as gone we only got this fake forum to chat on

pikachief
Jul 4, 2011, 11:26 AM
the JP PSU PC get to good updates i good time to quit xbox360 ver

and now that the phantasystaruniverse.com as gone we only got this fake forum to chat on

The forum is actually very real :) Otherwise I wouldn't be able to post and neither would you.

On Topic: I'm just sad that they still have yet to rotate those PM clothes out! I've been waiting for the uniforms to spend my photon crystals for months now :/

str898mustang
Jul 4, 2011, 11:56 AM
The forum is actually very real :) Otherwise I wouldn't be able to post and neither would you.

On Topic: I'm just sad that they still have yet to rotate those PM clothes out! I've been waiting for the uniforms to spend my photon crystals for months now :/

Yes this forum has been around a WHOLE LOT LONGER than www.phantasystaruniverse.com has

gundam0079
Jul 4, 2011, 12:12 PM
This forum is more reliable then that place, and way older.

redroses
Jul 4, 2011, 12:36 PM
I wonder how this fake forums exists and how we all write on here...Maybe we are all fake?

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p49/redBallon/Random/Itisamystery.gif

Crysteon
Jul 4, 2011, 01:29 PM
I feel so fake now /EMO.

Titan
Jul 4, 2011, 02:10 PM
I knew I was imaginary. Thanks for confirming that.

I missed out on most the last PA boost we had due to horrid internet connection that was resolved after the 7th technician replaced a wire no other had touched.

Nereid
Jul 4, 2011, 02:15 PM
Now that my AF is GAS'd out my interest in my Newman has grown, so hopefully I will find time to level more of her spells to 30 and then if I'm extra un-lazy, all to 40.

Crysteon
Jul 4, 2011, 02:29 PM
Now that my AF is GAS'd out my interest in my Newman has grown, so hopefully I will find time to level more of her spells to 30 and then if I'm extra un-lazy, all to 40.

But...but...everything is an illusion...a lie!!

Now, I want someone to forge a sword that cuts lies ;<

[spoiler-box]
How about it?
http://iplaywinner.com/storage/oneuse/u-12.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1266788725360
She looks hot for a sword o_o
[/spoiler-box]

Wait...nvm, wrong game and concept :0

WiZ1988
Jul 4, 2011, 02:35 PM

lol...fake forum. Good one!!

welcome to the REALEST forum lmfao

darkante
Jul 4, 2011, 02:47 PM
Illusions are what peaks my interest.
Can´t really say if i´m typing this or not.

THLPSC
Jul 4, 2011, 03:14 PM
Time to cap all my techs and bullets and AF pas. This is going to be a long 2 weeks. Also, I am willing to bet we get GC3 after this so I am happy!

pikachief
Jul 4, 2011, 05:42 PM
I knew I was imaginary. Thanks for confirming that.

I missed out on most the last PA boost we had due to horrid internet connection that was resolved after the 7th technician replaced a wire no other had touched.

That happened to me last PA boost i was apart of on xbox, last April. Except that horrible, unplayable internet lasted for about 6 months. Was really lame.

cristfc
Jul 5, 2011, 09:40 AM
The MP+100% item, will be delivered by entrance logged?

Angry_Ryudo
Jul 5, 2011, 09:56 AM
The MP+100% item, will be delivered by entrance logged?

It's been like that with all the parameter boosters, so most probably, yes.

Ezodagrom
Jul 6, 2011, 09:56 AM
This was just added to the PSU JP website today, no idea what it is about, the link says something about training campaign?
http://phantasystaruniverse.jp/campaign/training/

EspioKaos
Jul 6, 2011, 10:15 AM
Copy-pasting from my PSUPf post:

It's just a GM campaign for this update that focuses on character leveling and training. They go over the benefits of upgrading to advanced types and give a synopsis of Fighgunner, Acrofighter and Acrotecher (well, they give the in-game descriptions).

Then they mention the MP +100% booster item you get for logging in. Log in between July 7 (after maintenance) and July 20 (23:59:59) and you'll immediately receive an MP +100% booster item in your common box. You can do it once per entrance, as well.

And then all new players who register in the same period will get a free Illuminus game key (normally 1,000 yen).

The next page explains the Training Special Week missions and bonuses and then shows that the female GM characters will be about to party with. If you complete a mission with them, you'll receive a GIRLS Bouquet saber.

Crysteon
Jul 6, 2011, 10:52 AM
They should start giving serious stuff on those campaigns >_>...I dont deny those tickets are useful...but, bleh...there is better stuff to give away, especially when they oblige you to spend GC to be eligible, lol.