PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Want to report some one/ file a ticket?

DivinePhantasy
Jul 2, 2011, 02:15 AM
Without the PSU offical site being now and not being able to file a ticket people have been getting away with murder. Now this is upsetting for regular players so I thought to make this post to keep details of people here with proof, video or photogpraphic. Let's hope the offical site will be back up soon so we can file these tickets.

DivinePhantasy
Jul 2, 2011, 02:17 AM
All these gatcha scams, rare mission scams, spammers. I love making friends on there & I love helping people out but people are starting to make me crack.

Justyn_Darkcrest
Jul 2, 2011, 02:37 AM
1)It's called a gatcha for a reason, ask them to step away form it before you spin or even leave the room, problem 1 solved.

2) Seeing as SEGA didn't make it a requirement to purchase rare missions in the first place, SEGA won't do anything about people "scamming rare missions" from you simply because that is not a glitch that players are exploiting. It's an agreement that two players enter through in game negotiations. Again, don't buy them, problem solved.

3) Spamming, again, not SEGA's problem, seeing as how there is a blacklist function, or better yet, mute them over XBL, that way you don't have to read the endless text, and they can still buy stuff from your shop.

As long as players use their heads for a little thinking now and then most scams are avoidable. It's one thing if players are taking advantage of in game expliots to screw others out of their items/money, but most of the time this is not the case. People get scammed most of the time because they don't think.

pikachief
Jul 2, 2011, 03:01 AM
now machinegun glitching in the event on the other hand is very lame.

BIG OLAF
Jul 2, 2011, 03:01 AM
People "getting away with murder"/being dishonest on PSU? That isn't exactly a new thing.

DivinePhantasy
Jul 2, 2011, 04:06 AM
I am not reporting that person over a character name, it's over the abuse and threats the were giving me. Things like that should not be tollerated. That's why I told that person I am reporting him. I am one of the friendliest people on PSU I get on with everyone. But When I get abuse from people for no reason or for the smallest of reaons then I will ticket that person.

Powder Keg
Jul 2, 2011, 08:21 AM
Send a report to [email protected]

This was used once before when the Sega West site was down and I've had to send a report to that address (and saw results!)

Make sure any reports are as detailed as possible, and able to read of course.

EDIT:

Oh, and I'd advise against clogging up reports over something stupid like "This person called me a name!" or "This person said he was gonna beat me up!" or similar drama garbage. That's what the blacklist/block communications feature is for.

Ph4nt0M2011
Jul 2, 2011, 09:27 AM
People "getting away with murder"/being dishonest on PSU? That isn't exactly a new thing.

What they said...People get away with stuff all the time. Ticket or not.

Cleptomaniac
Jul 2, 2011, 09:40 AM
It would be lovely if we had a GM who logged on at least a little bit.

PSU Yoko
Jul 2, 2011, 09:59 AM

This was used once before when the Sega West site was down and I've had to send a report to that address (and saw results!)

Make sure any reports are as detailed as possible, and able to read of course.

EDIT:

Oh, and I'd advise against clogging up reports over something stupid like "This person called me a name!" or "This person said he was gonna beat me up!" or similar drama garbage. That's what the blacklist/block communications feature is for.finally some action we all can be looking for to. and stop the psu player from spamming Microsoft point for gbs or other thing we don't want in this game

It would be lovely if we had a GM who logged on at least a little bit. yeah most mmo rpg have GM in there game why not have a GM or Super Moderator and log on PSU and be PSU police and stop the stupid scammers once and for all.so Gm or Moderator can take bite of the crimes against the bad player on psu
YouTube - ‪Crime Prevention - Stop A Crime‬‏ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bK7qaWjPIGE)

What they said...People get away with stuff all the time. Ticket or not.well we need to take the time and Show them they cant get away with it.

BIG OLAF
Jul 2, 2011, 10:54 AM
well we need to take the time and Show them they cant get away with it.

If only SEGA employees thought that way.

PSU Yoko
Jul 2, 2011, 10:59 AM
If only SEGA employees thought that way.you have good point there Big Olaf

Rekreant
Jul 2, 2011, 12:42 PM
I dunno man, if you are dumb enough to get scammed legitimately it's kinda your own damn fault. This is like calling the cops on your sibling for eating your ice-cream. I wonder if that's how it is in other countries? Just because it's a game doesn't mean you shouldn't take responsibility for your actions.

bloodflowers
Jul 6, 2011, 05:53 PM
3) Spamming, again, not SEGA's problem, seeing as how there is a blacklist function, or better yet, mute them over XBL, that way you don't have to read the endless text, and they can still buy stuff from your shop.

The worst of the spamming is using a glitch. Glitching is against the rules. The glitch bombards the servers and therefore all the players in the lobby with traffic. It's a big problem.

I'm sure when the site comes back, tickets will be given the same level of care and attention as they were before it went down.

Make of that what you will.

Dragwind
Jul 7, 2011, 07:11 AM
Do not use this thread or site as grounds to lash out against others in lieu of the reporting system. It will not be tolerated here.

As Powder Keg mentioned, use this for now:

Akumamaru
Jul 7, 2011, 09:12 PM
there need to be a GM playing the game most of the time because if there is an authority figure around people would be less inclined to do something that could get them banned