PDA

View Full Version : JP PSU Clothes and Armor unequipping themselves

Pofo
Jul 4, 2011, 02:37 PM
Hey everyone, this issue really isn't happening to me, but my gf is having issues in the game where her armor keeps unequipping itself at a very frequent rate. And as of just a few days ago, she's started experiencing issues where when she changes areas all her clothes will be unequipped. is anyone else having this issue or know how to prevent it?

when the armor unequips itself the colored lines of the element still appear on the clothing, but she loses all effects of units and auras from extra slots vanish.

CyberNei
Jul 4, 2011, 03:03 PM
was getting deequip bug too. it happened for me like ten times in Ohtori Encampment S3 (on other difficulties never happened), when starting 2nd part. So i guess its about ohtori...

About undressing. got this one just yesterday 1st time (hope the last). when came to my room via uni cube from RSD room, realised that my char has no clothes on her. was like 'wtf just happened?'

Halcyote
Jul 4, 2011, 03:06 PM
I've had the same issues, however I don't think it's anything that can be prevented on our end.

Edit: Is it only happening to female characters or are male characters experiencing this too?

Ryno
Jul 4, 2011, 03:09 PM
I've had the same issues, however I don't think it's anything that can be prevented on our end.

Edit: Is it only happening to female characters or are male characters experiencing this too?

Ditto me too.

i've had it before. it's just like when the next mission start's your armor is un equipped.

THLPSC
Jul 4, 2011, 03:10 PM
This is a known bug and has happened for years.

pikachief
Jul 4, 2011, 05:43 PM
yea used to happen all the time to me xbox whenever i played as my female beast. Sometimes just her pants or just her shirt was gone >.>

gundam0079
Jul 4, 2011, 05:44 PM
thats why you dont wear clothes :P

pikachief
Jul 4, 2011, 05:46 PM
thats why you dont wear clothes :P

or! You can wear something like a bikini or swimwear, so that when the glitch happens you have more clothes on! :O

gundam0079
Jul 4, 2011, 05:57 PM
hahahah good one

Darki
Jul 4, 2011, 06:19 PM
It has happened to my girlfriend very often, and not only in Ohtori Encampment/R. She has noticed while we were doing World of Illusion/R, but I couldn't tell if this happened in any other mission, it could be some GAM counter thing, I dunno.

In any case it never happened to me, even when I've done those missions with her, she's the only getting the armor off.

Mystic_Nessly
Jul 4, 2011, 08:00 PM
You may want to have her try depositing all her stuff from her inventory to storage and getting it back out again.