PDA

View Full Version : Doubt it

Ranji
Jul 5, 2011, 08:20 PM
They still haven't released episode 3 missions for offline have they? I just had to do a reformat, so before I go through the hassle of reinstalling and playing the game ALL over again, I'd like to know if they got that done yet(if ever), as I never got to play them in the first place.

pikachief
Jul 5, 2011, 08:26 PM
If the episode 3 are the ones that are online only currently right now, no I don't think those are ever gonna be released offline.

Ranji
Jul 5, 2011, 08:33 PM
Which is completely ridiculous considering they've shut down the majority of the US market, so if you bought their game, you're pretty much SOL unless you play the Japanese version, which I guess I may look into, but I don't really know, tried going through 360 and Microsoft billed me for a year long Guardian License w/o my permission, after getting a 1 month sub.... refused to refund me too, saying they'd paid it to Sega already

Nereid
Jul 5, 2011, 08:44 PM
It's a one month recurring sub, so unless you called and canceled after the one month they did have your permission.

Ranji
Jul 5, 2011, 08:59 PM
You misunderstood, I know it was a 1 month recurring. I got it in January of this year, selected 1 MONTH. I was billed $119 though for a FULL YEAR. I called Microsoft, complained, attempted a partial refund, and was refused. I had them cancel subscription to PSU and Live and made it clear that if they ever attempted anything of the sort with my accounts again, that I would contact an attorney and file suit, as well as getting a lien placed against them.

Ishia
Jul 5, 2011, 09:05 PM
.I had them cancel subscription to PSU and Live and made it clear that if they ever attempted anything of the sort with my accounts again, that I would contact an attorney and file suit, as well as getting a lien placed against them.

Hahaha.

THLPSC
Jul 5, 2011, 09:47 PM
You misunderstood, I know it was a 1 month recurring. I got it in January of this year, selected 1 MONTH. I was billed $119 though for a FULL YEAR. I called Microsoft, complained, attempted a partial refund, and was refused. I had them cancel subscription to PSU and Live and made it clear that if they ever attempted anything of the sort with my accounts again, that I would contact an attorney and file suit, as well as getting a lien placed against them.

This is quite amusing. Your story if unbelievable. Also, why didn't you play the story mode when you had a sub to 360 psu?