PDA

View Full Version : JP PSU need help

*Godly*
Jul 6, 2011, 01:49 PM
i just recently went premium lol like 10 minutes ago and i was wondering where is everyone at im not sure if i have to put in a game key i got that to and what missions or gbr are going on

pikachief
Jul 6, 2011, 02:13 PM
Everyone is either at the moatoob GBR (starting at Mine Defense, Then Desert Goliath, and finished at Red Hot Jungle which is the newest mission) or they're at the newest GAM, Ohtori Encampment, in the 3rd floor, which has very very high exp, good drops, and good AMP! You can lvl from 1-15 in 2-3 C runs of Ohtori Encampment and then move on to B :P

*Godly*
Jul 6, 2011, 02:25 PM
Everyone is either at the moatoob GBR (starting at Mine Defense, Then Desert Goliath, and finished at Red Hot Jungle which is the newest mission) or they're at the newest GAM, Ohtori Encampment, in the 3rd floor, which has very very high exp, good drops, and good AMP! You can lvl from 1-15 in 2-3 C runs of Ohtori Encampment and then move on to B :P

k thanks but why is the poulation so low it only shows one star on universe 1 and 0 on the rest am i still on the free course server? also i can go to my room now and search i also got a game key do i need to add it somewhere?

Halcyote
Jul 6, 2011, 02:26 PM
It's 4:30AM in Japan, that's why.

timezones how do they work

pikachief
Jul 6, 2011, 02:28 PM
buying the game key means that you got 10 days of premium course! :D yay! Also 8AM Pacific time is when they started getting off (since that is midnight their time) So the hours before 8AM is when people are on :)

cristfc
Jul 6, 2011, 02:35 PM
yes, it depends from time that you play:
http://www.psuxxx.info/uploader/src/up8789.png
http://www.psuxxx.info/uploader/src/up8794.png

*Godly*
Jul 6, 2011, 02:49 PM
o lol thanks for all the help really difficult with the language barriers

THLPSC
Jul 6, 2011, 03:02 PM
That stinks if you waited a day you could have just registered a new account and got the gamekey for free. O well have fun.