PDA

View Full Version : Event Is there a problem with the clear boxes?

DAY.WALKIN
Jul 8, 2011, 03:21 PM
I have been running The Great Arms Race, mainly Seabed Echoes, Evolution's Path and Blizzard cavern... hunting for iritsa spellstone, demonheart and the photon fluge. However, after 500+ runs I have yet to see it drop.

Has Sega forgotten to include the item(s) into the boxes? or is my luck very below par?, please confirm for me that they do drop.

THLPSC
Jul 8, 2011, 03:24 PM
They drop.

BIG OLAF
Jul 8, 2011, 03:24 PM
Yup, they drop. SEGA just gave the items a ludicrously low drop rate.

DAY.WALKIN
Jul 8, 2011, 03:37 PM
"Phew" I guess the drop rate must be something like 1 in 501 say :D, anyhow, wish me luck.... I have 5 days until the event closes to find all 3. Probably wont happen but you never know. Thanks guys.

bloodflowers
Jul 8, 2011, 03:42 PM
If they wanted to set the rate so low that players stopped trying, they did a fine job.

BIG OLAF
Jul 8, 2011, 03:46 PM
I've run all the missions innumerable times, and have yet to see a single account-bound item drop. My friends have been a tad luckier; they've seen a few Iritista Spellstones, but no Demonhearts or Photon Fluges.

All this talk about horrible luck reminded me: when the hell is SEGA going to put these items in the AMP shop? You know, so the unlucky players can have them, too?

milranduil
Jul 8, 2011, 03:50 PM
We got them in AMP shop as soon as the event ended. It was very ironic for those of us that spammed hundreds of runs for null drops. I myself saw 2 fluges and 2 iritistas drop in well over 1000 runs during the course of the event.

Midori Oku
Jul 8, 2011, 03:53 PM
We got them in AMP shop as soon as the event ended. It was very ironic for those of us that spammed hundreds of runs for null drops. I myself saw 2 fluges and 2 iritistas drop in well over 1000 runs during the course of the event.

You sure it was soon after the event? Espio said it was during Max Attack X.

THLPSC
Jul 8, 2011, 03:55 PM

We didn't get it in the amp shop till the middle of MAX X.

milranduil
Jul 8, 2011, 03:57 PM
Oh was it? Huh I could've sworn it was right after lol. Although, now that you mention it, that does sound correct now. We must have gotten something else after the event then...

BIG OLAF
Jul 8, 2011, 04:02 PM
Well, whenever it is: sooner is better than later. Because Holy Light knows I'm never going to get that stuff via mission drops. I'm going to have to pound out some serious AMP. Too bad none of my friends ever want to do AMP runs. :nono:

desturel
Jul 8, 2011, 04:12 PM
I've seen 3 iritistas, 2 demonheart, and 1 fluge during the event, but that's it so far.

One thing I have noticed that is a problem is no orta/nano/metaceran in this event at all.

Powder Keg
Jul 8, 2011, 05:22 PM
If they wanted to set the rate so low that players stopped trying, they did a fine job.

Yep....I'm one of them lol. I haven't played as much of this event as I originally planned.

PSW4L
Jul 8, 2011, 05:46 PM
I wouldn't mind it being really rare but not much else drops so it kind of feels like a waste of time. I wish they added a few more drops that were rare but not ridiculously rare.

bloodflowers
Jul 8, 2011, 06:14 PM
I've seen 3 iritistas, 2 demonheart, and 1 fluge during the event, but that's it so far.

One thing I have noticed that is a problem is no orta/nano/metaceran in this event at all.

I haven't seen even one of any of them across the entire event.

BIG OLAF
Jul 8, 2011, 06:22 PM
Yep....I'm one of them lol. I haven't played as much of this event as I originally planned.

So am I. I've been playing New Vegas and Lost Planet 2 for the past week or so. However, I'll be on PSU for the last week of the event, just to milk some more EXP....and to hope and pray to get at least one Fluge.

MasterG05
Jul 8, 2011, 09:05 PM
I got two Iritista Spellstone within 70 runs. pure luck.

desturel
Jul 9, 2011, 12:18 AM

Add one more Iritista. So I've seen 4... I've still received 0 however.

Anna_Wren
Jul 9, 2011, 02:15 AM
Well, whenever it is: sooner is better than later. Because Holy Light knows I'm never going to get that stuff via mission drops. I'm going to have to pound out some serious AMP. Too bad none of my friends ever want to do AMP runs. :nono:

You can always do runs with me, I have to get AMP again since I used it all up buying Dizas and still need Rentis :p

BIG OLAF
Jul 9, 2011, 02:17 AM
You can always do runs with me, I have to get AMP again since I used it all up buying Dizas and still need Rentis :p

Sure, but...I don't know you. At least not yet, so we should probably remedy that before I commit to doing runs with you. I'm not trying to be rude or anything, but I'm pretty cautious when it comes to running with new people.

Ishia
Jul 9, 2011, 02:30 AM
Oh Olaf, you say that but have never asked me directly. Unless they chug out the Guardian's Colony GBR immediately after the event concludes, I'd do some SS/r with you. After all, I need fluges just as bad as you do.

Anna_Wren
Jul 9, 2011, 02:34 AM
Sure, but...I don't know you. At least not yet, so we should probably remedy that before I commit to doing runs with you. I'm not trying to be rude or anything, but I'm pretty cautious when it comes to running with new people.

Well, I'm Annalise, and I play a Wartecher. Been around a while actually. Since Before Moatoob o.o;

I'll send you my gamertag. And if you want to meet and greet somewhere in game, we can do that.

BIG OLAF
Jul 9, 2011, 02:36 AM
Oh Olaf, you say that but have never asked me directly. Unless they chug out the Guardian's Colony GBR immediately after the event concludes, I'd do some SS/r with you. After all, I need fluges just as bad as you do.

Well, if there's no Colony GBR right after the GAR ends, you'd best believe that we're doing SS/R.

Well, I'm Annalise, and I play a Wartecher. Been around a while actually. Since Before Moatoob o.o;

I'll send you my gamertag. And if you want to meet and greet somewhere in game, we can do that.

Yes, I've had PSU since release day as well. I'm no stranger to those times. Anyway, if you would like to talk or play sometime, let me know. I'd be up for it, since a lot of my friends that used to play PSU regularly have either quit or become 4thies.

Anna_Wren
Jul 9, 2011, 02:39 AM
Well, if there's no Colony GBR right after the GAR ends, you'd best believe that we're doing SS/R.

Yes, I've had PSU since release day as well. I'm no stranger to those times. Anyway, if you would like to talk or play sometime, let me know. I'd be up for it, since a lot of my friends that used to play PSU regularly have either quit or become 4thies.

I'm on the 5th floor on Universe 15 if you like to stop by and exchange cards.

BIG OLAF
Jul 9, 2011, 02:42 AM
I'm on the 5th floor on Universe 15 if you like to stop by and exchange cards.

I would, but I just logged off. I've got to be getting to bed here. Maybe tomorrow, or Sunday.

Anna_Wren
Jul 9, 2011, 02:43 AM
I would, but I just logged off. I've got to be getting to bed here. Maybe tomorrow, or Sunday.

I'm off sunday, and will be around tomorrow too. Catch you then ^^

GeordieP
Jul 9, 2011, 12:19 PM
Im having no luck at this event either.... Im more interested in trying to get an extermination medal on reach atm.
Only because the drop rate is crap... If it wasnt I'd be on PSU as I'm sure many of others would be too.

DPShiro
Jul 9, 2011, 01:26 PM
487 runs of Seabed Vibrations so far and 1 Irista Spellstone... :(

So sick of this mission, but i need the Irista's since i have a few of the other materials needed for more Demolition Comets.

Anna_Wren
Jul 9, 2011, 01:41 PM
I've seen no Spellstones so far, but seen about 20 Fluges. They drop a LOT more on S2 than S3.

DAY.WALKIN
Jul 9, 2011, 05:59 PM
...Just a quick update.... exactly 67 runs later... can you guess?? (rhetorical question here), Yep still no items(s) :D