PDA

View Full Version : JP PSU Billing/Gamekey Help

sKx'
Jul 8, 2011, 03:38 PM
Okay so i tried purchasing a game key a while back, to be exact 5/31. Im pretty sure(or i think) i got a game key on my email when i made the purchase. However it never worked or i guess was doing something wrong.

Then when i would look on my online banking statements i was going to be charged $12.41 for the key. About a week passed i was never charged and the statement actually disappeared. So i thought my credit card did not work for international purchases. So i pretty much gave up since the card wouldn't work.

So now today i look through my online statements and i see "ISO CONTENTS CHARGE 6/01" for $12.41 So the payment went through apparently after a month..

Okay, so i tried using the game key i had again and nothing worked. (unless im doing something really wrong)

Can someone help a fellow player out here, I really dont know what the hail is going on actually, and why was i charged basically after 1Month 1Week, doesn't make sense.

THLPSC
Jul 8, 2011, 03:40 PM
Did you buy the right gamekey? Because if you bought the Illuminus Game key off the website there is no entering in the code it just works.

sKx'
Jul 8, 2011, 04:19 PM
Did you buy the right gamekey? Because if you bought the Illuminus Game key off the website there is no entering in the code it just works.

Im trying to remember the steps i did, and all i did was purchase illuminus game key. Okay if what u say is true, where do i go from here now? >_<

Lucidia
Jul 9, 2011, 02:11 AM
Okay so i tried purchasing a game key a while back, to be exact 5/31. Im pretty sure(or i think) i got a game key on my email when i made the purchase. However it never worked or i guess was doing something wrong.

Then when i would look on my online banking statements i was going to be charged $12.41 for the key. About a week passed i was never charged and the statement actually disappeared. So i thought my credit card did not work for international purchases. So i pretty much gave up since the card wouldn't work.

So now today i look through my online statements and i see "ISO CONTENTS CHARGE 6/01" for $12.41 So the payment went through apparently after a month..

Okay, so i tried using the game key i had again and nothing worked. (unless im doing something really wrong)

Can someone help a fellow player out here, I really dont know what the hail is going on actually, and why was i charged basically after 1Month 1Week, doesn't make sense.

5/31 and 6/01 are a day apart, and your charge probably happened during 6/01, the date in Japan, not the date in the states.

It's very likely what happened that you purchased the vanilla game key. I would double-check your PSU account to confirm which key you purchased.