PDA

View Full Version : Strange Charm

ShinMaruku
Jul 8, 2011, 09:04 PM
A quark is a fundamental constituent of matter, observed in 1968 through deep elastic scatter. We found that protons were not as simple as we thought, we thought they were solid particles but they are not protons are in fact made of three separate it just gets more confusing as our knowledge increases.
But that is what a quark is, it's a piece of a proton they also make up others things including the neutron.
if you don't know what a quark is it don't matter you still got em and with leptons and bosons unless something's amiss they make up everything we see and know exists things made up of quarks including protons and neutrons are composite particles that physicists call hadrons many hadrons are theoretically described, but only exists for very brief amounts of time. Quarks have electric mass colour and spin, and having colour charge means they exist solely in other particles and cannot exist alone which is why quarks have never been studied on their own.

Randomness
Jul 8, 2011, 09:38 PM
This thread title suggests things other than walls of text. You're slipping.

TalHex
Jul 8, 2011, 10:54 PM
Whoa... weird I looked up quark on wikipedia last night for some reason... and then this thread.

Coincidence?

ShinMaruku
Jul 9, 2011, 02:05 AM
Whoa... weird I looked up quark on wikipedia last night for some reason... and then this thread.

Coincidence?

Perhaps. Life is often stranger than fiction.

Nitro Vordex
Jul 9, 2011, 02:08 AM
You know what else is stranger than fiction?

Tits.

ShinMaruku
Jul 9, 2011, 12:21 PM
Why would a bird be stranger than fiction?

Reksanden
Jul 9, 2011, 01:05 PM
.....Because it's real? I dunno... But you know what else is stranger than fiction?
Fuzzy's Tacos.

Weeaboolits
Jul 9, 2011, 06:16 PM
Birds are weird.

ShinMaruku
Jul 9, 2011, 08:30 PM
Very.

TalHex
Jul 9, 2011, 08:41 PM
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r168/talonshadowfox/newandimproveddancingswanp1.gif

ShinMaruku
Jul 12, 2011, 09:42 PM
http://www.dfosource.com/gallery/images/8265/1_13590017.jpg