PDA

View Full Version : ULTIMATE DIFFICULTY!!!

J-Boba
Mar 16, 2003, 01:56 AM
like how do u guys get to ULTIMATE DIFFICULTY and some people are just like LVL 34-54 and already there?????

??????????????????????????????????? i dont understand... is it teamwork?

Rika-454
Mar 16, 2003, 02:12 AM
to get to ultimate you would have to do it in single player offline or if your online or multi-player offline, you would have to be level 80 to join/make an ultimate difficulty game.

to get to ultimate in single player, you will have to beat the final boss in either episode I or episode II *doesnt mater which, defeating either one will open the next difficulty on both episodes*

so if you defeat the final boss in normal, it will unlock hard

if you beat the final boss in hard, it will unlock very hard

and once more, if you beat the final boss in very hard, it will unlock Ultimate.

Depending on your character class and equipment, the lowest level you can get into ultimate is about lv 55+ but dont try killing the final boss until around lv 62+....

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rika-454 on 2003-03-15 23:14 ]</font>

Atax
Mar 16, 2003, 02:24 AM
You can get into offline Ultimate far below 55, late 30s is a close approximate. The idea is pretty much to use powerful equipment that has been obtained from a character that has been previously built up.

On a final note, you're sig is huge J-Boba; the text limit is no more than 5 lines worth.

Tulathis
Mar 16, 2003, 02:25 AM
Depending on your character class and equipment, the lowest level you can get into ultimate is about lv 55+ but dont try killing the final boss until around lv 62+....
You can beat VH Falz even if you're level is less than 50 if you're properly equipped (HP units help a lot.) There's really no way you could fight Ultimate Falz (much less Olga Flow) at level 62 and hope to win. If anyone can proze me wrong, I'd love to see a screenshot and know what kinda stuff you had.

Rika-454
Mar 16, 2003, 02:39 AM
1) i said it depends on your character class and your equipment. of cource its possible to beat dark falz earleir than lv 55 (ive done it like at lv 48 i think with my huneweal)but a newbie is asking how to get to ult so im guessing he/she doesnt have any super equipment that will keep his characters alive long enough in very hard (like god/hp's or a few dragon/hp's...)

2) i meant to beat very hard final boss (dark falz or olga) not ultimate final boss at lv 62....

sogoX
Mar 16, 2003, 02:53 AM
what ever happend to raising your char to beat the game. i personaly dont like sharing or helping other chars just cuz i like the challenge. the only thing i trade between chars are rare weapons.

depending on how fast you rais you mag(this is really important in getting to ultimate fast), lucky enough to fing good weapons, and have alot of patience. for you will not go though areas really fast.
you can help you chars if you want. this does make it ezer, so if its your thing then do so. reaching ultimate at lowest possible lvl is hard. my tip to you is, dont stay too long in one area. and feed you mag like no tomorrow.

usually the ppl that can get to ultimate really fast are the more experianced ppl. for they have maid all the newbie mistaks and gone through the game.

but it is possible to get to ultimate at very low lvls.

Maelkith
Mar 17, 2003, 06:59 AM
level 34 is really low to get to ulti. you would have to get exactly the right maps, and kill only the enemies that open doors. you would really need to be an expert to know the spawn trigger enemies, evade the unneccessary enemies, know the high enemy count maps, and avoid side tracking completely. i tried my durndest to get to ulti at the lowest possible level. with no replays, and no side tracking, the best i could do was falz at level 40. so, when i killed falz i leveled again to 41. i may have been able to get to him at 38, but i got lost in very hard caves 3. this was with a hucast.

the key is in the gear. you will need lots of different 4 slots. a level 200 power mag with decent dex is useful. you would need power and dex units like ogres and elf arms. you also need hp units and resist holy. the shields you use would need to provide the highest possible magic evade. a battle unit is useful but you need to beef up your defenses for boss fights. forces need mind units, a mind mag, and decent spells (lvl 15-25) accumulated before they start each difficulty.

then you must have the greatest possible weapons you can find. none of the drops may serve you unless you are an oran hunter and get a caliber in hard caves.
red handguns fully ground are the best all-rounder. hunters should have mechs against falz. rangers need a great shot type and a rifle type like final impact and justy. hunters should have at least a flowens sword and last survivor. forces must carry a hildebears cane, and as many booster wands and clubs they can equip (indra, agni, dagon, laconium ect.)

HP mats could be saved en-masse to help. maxing your mats at level 1 would also prove to make this easy.

because this is a project that requires preparation, you really cant do it unless you have a high level character, or really good begging skills to supply this gear.