PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 AOTI update 2nd Question

gordon/alpha999
Jul 9, 2011, 05:03 PM
http://psupedia.info/AOTI_update_2nd

The 360 server should be at the end of Update 1st, correct? So is there a possible chance we will receive this on time or do we still have a load of content to get from Update 1st?

Be serious.

XbikXBd
Jul 9, 2011, 05:10 PM
1st change the name of the post plz....kinda misleading....
2nd yes right after WoI/R comes out we should get this wave of update....

gordon/alpha999
Jul 9, 2011, 05:14 PM
1st change the name of the post plz....kinda misleading....
2nd yes right after WoI/R comes out we should get this wave of update....

1.) I could if i would, PM how it's misleading
2.) Ok, but what about the Stamp shop?

milranduil
Jul 9, 2011, 05:16 PM
It's misleading because it comes across as if Xbox IS getting this update now or something.

Midori Oku
Jul 9, 2011, 05:18 PM
More than likely we will just have a Xbox Live title update (basically a download) after the maintenance. I doubt that we will have to download anything from the XBL marketplace.

THLPSC
Jul 9, 2011, 05:28 PM
I predict unique content full of uniqueness provided by Sega. It will be so unique that everyone will praise Sega for its uniqueness. Also, the title is very misleading and you should at least add a question mark to the title to stop the confusion. Because I honestly clicked on this thinking it was coming out then I read your post and was like huh...

DAY.WALKIN
Jul 9, 2011, 06:03 PM
I predict a hell off alot of reskinedness. But that's just me.

THLPSC
Jul 9, 2011, 06:10 PM
I predict a hell off alot of reskinedness. But that's just me.

Its unique so why wouldn't everyone be happy?
And yes I agree with you most if not all the content will be unique. You want to know why? Because after waiting almost 2years for something it has to be unique!

iBaylin
Jul 9, 2011, 06:13 PM
I predict unique content full of uniqueness provided by Sega. It will be so unique that everyone will praise Sega for its uniqueness.

lol That quote is so full of win xD

DAY.WALKIN
Jul 9, 2011, 06:45 PM
Its unique so why wouldn't everyone be happy?
And yes I agree with you most if not all the content will be unique.

Yes uniquely named.... re-skinned textures :D~

Twin Cyclone, Navalhaze, Navalhaze+ G&M replica, Training Sange&yasha, need I say more? other than Sega is a lazy corporation, actually I'll rephrase that, Their too busy playing Phantasy Star Online 2.

XbikXBd
Jul 9, 2011, 07:04 PM
It's misleading because it comes across as if Xbox IS getting this update now or something.

this^ and i really dont care if this update sucks or not im just happy that updates are being steady......

Home Dog
Jul 9, 2011, 07:14 PM
If we do get the 2nd update sometime soon I will be super happy. But we never got the stamp shop so what's up with that? Is that something that only JP server can have?

THLPSC
Jul 9, 2011, 07:15 PM
this^ and i really dont care if this update sucks or not im just happy that updates are being steady......

This is quite funny to me as when I read this I see.
"derp I don't care if they give us anything good as long as they are giving us stuff"

XbikXBd
Jul 10, 2011, 06:59 AM
This is quite funny to me as when I read this I see.
"derp I don't care if they give us anything good as long as they are giving us stuff"

yeah...i really dont. i play US psu for friends so if we get updates all the better.....as for content i berried that hatchet a long time ago....:whip:

Midori Oku
Jul 10, 2011, 10:13 AM
If we do get the 2nd update sometime soon I will be super happy. But we never got the stamp shop so what's up with that? Is that something that only JP server can have?

The stamp shop was part of update 2nd. >____>

Home Dog
Jul 10, 2011, 11:20 AM
The stamp shop was part of update 2nd. >____>Oh it was? I never knew. Sorry if I hurt your feelings...

gordon/alpha999
Jul 10, 2011, 09:42 PM
I have another question, during update 2nd will the Photon get additional adjustments/buffs?

For example Assault Crush's power in this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBz7MQ2wyY0

Nereid
Jul 11, 2011, 03:41 AM
Assault Crush was buffed only recently on JP, around the time of Guardians Chronicle 2nd, a little before it, I think. You'll see that in ~2 years.

Midori Oku
Jul 11, 2011, 05:29 AM
Oh it was? I never knew. Sorry if I hurt your feelings...

What? lol

XbikXBd
Jul 11, 2011, 09:24 AM
Assault Crush was buffed only recently on JP, around the time of Guardians Chronicle 2nd, a little before it, I think. You'll see that in ~2 years.

Assault Crush had 2 updates(once in update 2, and again in(researching....))

Mighty Earth Sage
Jul 11, 2011, 08:55 PM

meaning the US will never see it happen.

PSU has a year left at best...or at least until PSO2 is out which may be less than a year.