PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Are junalines worth anything?

fatalen
Jul 9, 2011, 06:10 PM
Junalines are 10* and theres no shop to buy them from. Which makes me wonder do they have any value?
Because I've got 3 of em and I'd rather not sell em 1.5k each to the store if they're worth something to other players
But the fact I have 3 of em suggests that they aren't that rare, so I'm not sure.

milranduil
Jul 9, 2011, 06:13 PM
No they don't. You're just searching them in shops wrong.

fatalen
Jul 9, 2011, 06:14 PM
No they don't. You're just searching them in shops wrong.

I meant NPC owned shops, thanks anyway

Midori Oku
Jul 9, 2011, 06:19 PM
Once you get into the higher rank missions you will see multiple Junaline every run, so they are not worth anything other than NPC money. The only catalysts worth selling in shops are Neptuline, Terseline, Uranseline, and Chronoseline.

fatalen
Jul 9, 2011, 06:25 PM
Once you get into the higher rank missions you will see multiple Junaline every run, so they are not worth anything other than NPC money. The only catalysts worth selling in shops are Neptuline, Terseline, Uranseline, and Chronoseline.

Thanks Midori, and I'm only level 51 atm, so it'll be a while before those higher rank runs. Making progress though, event's getting a bit boring though, but it's good xp and money so I'll stick with it.
Do you play on the 360 servers or the jp servers?
EDIT: just saw your siggy, is that your only character?

Midori Oku
Jul 9, 2011, 06:43 PM
Thanks Midori, and I'm only level 51 atm, so it'll be a while before those higher rank runs. Making progress though, event's getting a bit boring though, but it's good xp and money so I'll stick with it.
Do you play on the 360 servers or the jp servers?
EDIT: just saw your siggy, is that your only character?

Midori is not my only character. lol

Anna_Wren
Jul 10, 2011, 12:10 PM
You should keep about a stack in your robot in case you need to make anything 10 star. Outside that, its not really worth anything and most people skip it or NPC it.

bloodflowers
Jul 10, 2011, 03:37 PM
Just keep picking it up unless you're with people who are fussy about drops. Pick up a stack of them, nearly 150k you wouldn't have had. It all adds up.

HappyPenguin
Jul 10, 2011, 03:38 PM
There not worth anything they drop slot in the event

*alot* god i hate the ipad2 auto correct