PDA

View Full Version : Scammed

HappyPenguin
Jul 10, 2011, 01:49 AM
I hope a GM sees this I bought a s rank rare mission for 1mill at the last block the leader kicked all of us which is a scam no mission points. please get this guy banned

Justyn_Darkcrest
Jul 10, 2011, 02:09 AM
First off, this isn't the official forums, and therefore the likelyhood of a GM seeing this is slim to begin with, 2nd, being kicked from a rare mission is not SEGA's problem since they don't require you to pay for them in the first place.

Paying for a rare mission is a risk you willingly take. Not a bannable offense.

RebhtheDark
Jul 10, 2011, 03:00 AM
Yes, getting kicked from a rare mission is NOT a bannable offence. Best advice here is NEVER buy rares, its just not worth it since many people tend to scam you....

w@rtech nation
Jul 10, 2011, 03:20 AM
and people say they dont see scamming:nono:

Ishia
Jul 10, 2011, 03:45 AM
If only everyone had my advanced knowledge of evil-doers on the game. Aidan has been scamming for a long time. Sucks to be you.

ashley50
Jul 10, 2011, 03:58 AM
>GM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/ashley_riot/1308174096878.jpg
wait, he is new. (scammers continue to do this 'cause people like you exist).

bloodflowers
Jul 10, 2011, 04:12 AM
Yes, getting kicked from a rare mission is NOT a bannable offence. Best advice here is NEVER buy rares, its just not worth it since many people tend to scam you....

Actually you can get a temp ban for scamming rare missions, when the GMs are actually processing tickets. A scam is a scam regardless of type.

Here's AIDAN scamming back in Feb...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imlnY0cwszE

darkante
Jul 10, 2011, 06:51 AM
Seriously, people actually fall for that Gacha trick?
He is very suspicious just standing there.

XbikXBd
Jul 10, 2011, 06:57 AM
Seriously, people actually fall for that Gacha trick?
He is very suspicious just standing there.

they must lol i mean come on you fell for the rare mission one XP:whip:

Noc Codez
Jul 10, 2011, 08:26 AM
I hope a GM sees this I bought a s rank rare mission for 1mill at the last block the leader kicked all of us which is a scam no mission points His gamertag is Aidan0213 and his psu name is AIDAN THE HERO please get this guy banned

http://i344.photobucket.com/albums/p321/NOCCODEZ/IMG_0066-1.png
Darth Rappy says.. STOP PAYING FOR RARES...

Psu5675
Jul 10, 2011, 10:03 AM
i sell the rare mission and do not scam not all people do sometimes get scammed by people
that buy the rare mission and not paying me in the rare mission

and i have the rare misson now when i get it i think i will get scam so i hold on to it for a bit
if you want to buy it off me post here i will rec it or rec me i need the money

1mil need 5 people

here is my youtube ch

www.youtube.com/user/sammycast4567

if you ask me if sega add a good way to sell the rare no one would get scammed

fatalen
Jul 10, 2011, 11:06 AM
i sell the rare mission and do not scam not all people do sometimes get scammed by people
that buy the rare mission and not paying me in the rare mission

and i have the rare misson now when i get it i think i will get scam so i hold on to it for a bit
if you want to buy it off me post here i will rec it or rec me i need the money

1mil need 5 people

here is my youtube ch

www.youtube.com/user/sammycast4567

if you ask me if sega add a good way to sell the rare no one would get scammed

Thing is sega didn't intend for rare missions to be sold so that wouldnt happen.

Powder Keg
Jul 10, 2011, 11:11 AM
Edward has said at one point, although minor compared to cheating and other glitches, this still falls under scamming and can get you banned.

As common as it is though, don't expect many offenses to be handled by them, especially without some kind of proof. Prevention is the best thing to use here...don't buy rare missions, and don't put money in the gacha or buy from a shop when the player is standing right there. Or bring just enough money.

I also recommend using forums as matchups for big trades, and video. There's a guide to avoid being scammed via the trade window on the official forums, but they're obviously down right now. It basically involved having both people in an XBL party and actively chatting to avoid the other party lagswitching.

BIG OLAF
Jul 10, 2011, 11:46 AM
I don't know why people come to a Phantasy Star fan site and expect a GM to read their plight. Even with the official forums down, and even if Edward did actually come read this, he's not going to just drop everything and work on one person's unfortunate circumstance. It's never worked that way.

Getting scammed out of money via purchasing rare missions is one of the easiest ways to be taken advantage of, as it relies almost exclusively on the person's sense of morals and honor. And, let's be honest here: most PSU players nowadays have very little of either. My advice? Stop buying rare missions. You'll live.

HappyPenguin
Jul 10, 2011, 02:10 PM
OK EVERYONE JUST FORGET IT STOP POSTING