PDA

View Full Version : dark falz weapons?

EVILzombie
Mar 16, 2003, 04:48 AM
whats the best weapon to use on dark falz? can someone please tell me?

IceBlink
Mar 16, 2003, 05:00 AM
Depends on which mode. Typically, a gun is enough to deal with Falz, since you use it to shoot darvants, use it to shoot any of the three heads (only the middle head is accessible to melee attacks), use it to shoot Falz as it moves around (melee is a little slow, plus, you'll be in range for tech attacks and on ult, darvant attacks), and on final mode, you need gun to shoot, since Falz won't always be next to you when attacking.

So, bearing that in mind, the varista seems like a good enough weapon. o_O Failing that, carry a good set of mechguns too.

G0D
Mar 16, 2003, 09:43 PM
Ive always used a Gun of some sort against him, since on the 3 form he is always moving around....so I would just stick with A high hit mech or a Handgun if your a hunter, and if you are A ranger then of course you have more options with the guns...force should just stick to the Techniques like there suppose to and everything will go perfect....

Omni-SqwirL
Mar 17, 2003, 11:39 AM
Guns are a necessity here. Since he is always moving it's easier to run a bit, shoot a couple times than run a far way and get maybe a hit in if you don't miss.

Techs are pretty good if you have high MST. Foie and Rafoie do wonders on the 3rd form. Oh yeah, Rabarta does exceptionally well on darvants http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

gallaugher
Mar 17, 2003, 11:54 AM
It really depends what character you have & if you're solo or in a group. Here's what I like to use:

Darvants - Rappy Fan
1st form - Mechs, Rifle or Shot (takes out the Darvants too)
2nd form - Mechs, Rifle or Saber
3rd form - Mechs or Rifle

Let your character type & proximity to Falz at the time determine which one you use.

Celes152
Mar 17, 2003, 08:31 PM
Mechguns are very bad on his last form. Bad on Olga Flow's first form too. They stay just out of mechgun range most of the time.

Xion810
Mar 17, 2003, 08:56 PM
FINAL IMPACT is good on his first two forms, but really suck on the last form. Use some kind of long range weapon like a JUSTY or Rifle of some sort. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

TCZid
Mar 17, 2003, 09:50 PM
Zombie! I live in vegas too!!! What school do you go to!?

Yoda86
Mar 17, 2003, 09:58 PM
Darvants are a pain in the butt, take them down with Shot series guns.