PDA

View Full Version : JP PSU Do you think only having Uni 1-8 is permanent?

THLPSC
Jul 13, 2011, 03:55 AM
Any thoughts on this?

w@rtech nation
Jul 13, 2011, 04:31 AM
ill say thats plenty. i never seen 5 stars in one uni since jp went down to 8 uni:-?

str898mustang
Jul 13, 2011, 06:00 AM
ill say thats plenty. i never seen 5 stars in one uni since jp went down to 8 uni:-?

its because they spread out instead of crowding into one uni

THLPSC
Jul 13, 2011, 06:10 AM

Despite universes not getting full they still get to 3stars+ each and that seems quite crowded to me at times. Especially when everyone is in one area. I tend to like playing in deserted universes and that is impossible on JP at the moment.

Mystic_Nessly
Jul 13, 2011, 11:42 AM
Didn't it used to be much higher years ago? I have the number 18-20 stuck in my head. If anything, it will only decrease as the population fades. Personally, I prefer fewer to make finding parties easier. The more congregated we are, the better.

Midori Oku
Jul 13, 2011, 12:05 PM
Didn't it used to be much higher years ago? I have the number 18-20 stuck in my head. If anything, it will only decrease as the population fades. Personally, I prefer fewer to make finding parties easier. The more congregated we are, the better.

According to Ceresa (if I remember correctly) the game had around 150 stars when it first started.

GeordieP
Jul 13, 2011, 12:09 PM
According to Ceresa (if I remember correctly) the game had around 150 stars when it first started.

..And where are they now?

Crysteon
Jul 13, 2011, 12:11 PM
I miss Unis 13-16 >_>...they were a good place to stay away from certain people.

THLPSC
Jul 13, 2011, 12:54 PM
I miss Unis 13-16 >_>...they were a good place to stay away from certain people.

I agree.

Midori Oku
Jul 13, 2011, 01:13 PM
..And where are they now?

Isn't it obvious? >___>

Lucidia
Jul 13, 2011, 02:08 PM
In the odd case of people somehow forgetting, Sega Japan removed Unis 9-16 to conserve power after the incidents at Fukushima Daiichi Power plant. There's been no word about restoring these universes, if it happens at all.

Personally, I don't mind there being only 8 universes at the moment, if I want to avoid FC players, I'll pop into 7 or 8, but that's pretty rare, since I'm a social person (at least I like to think so).

Keilyn
Jul 13, 2011, 11:04 PM
Its universe is its own separate server linked to the master server. When we access them. we are literally being asked which computer (or computer cluster) we want to transfer to. Obviously as more people leave, less servers are needed.