PDA

View Full Version : jp psu is quite lonely.

SilverSil
Jul 13, 2011, 01:09 PM
there is like no one online at all when i play. and i met only one person total who even tried to understand me.

anyone here play jppsu? i need people to play with =/

THLPSC
Jul 13, 2011, 01:14 PM
Most people either solo/play with people they already know. During events its alot easier to find parties even if its with randoms. For the most part unless you are able to do S3 you will not find many importers that will play with you.

w@rtech nation
Jul 13, 2011, 01:18 PM
there is like no one online at all when i play. and i met only one person total who even tried to understand me.

anyone here play jppsu? i need people to play with =/

what lv are u?

ashley50
Jul 13, 2011, 01:24 PM
You didn't see that one coming at you 1000+miles away before you joined?

SilverSil
Jul 13, 2011, 01:26 PM
what lv are u?

i just joined yesterday. only level 5 as i only had 40 mins to play yesterday.

only saw 5 people total, and only one responded to me when i tried to communicate. (it wasn't nice either) :( i might not continue playing if there is no one around to play with, as i can only do so much myself, with my non-understanding of the ingame language.

You didn't see that one coming at you 1000+miles away before you joined?

no i didint, because the last time i played psu(and read up on its situation), it was before the pre-aoti 1-up cup on the eng servers, where are now closed. i never looked at how jp was run, or anything about it while i played psu either.

THLPSC
Jul 13, 2011, 01:31 PM
i just joined yesterday. only level 5 as i only had 40 mins to play yesterday.

only saw 5 people total, and only one responded to me when i tried to communicate. (it wasn't nice either) :( i might not continue playing if there is no one around to play with, as i can only do so much myself, with my non-understanding of the ingame language.

no i didint, because the last time i played psu(and read up on its situation), it was before the pre-aoti 1-up cup on the eng servers, where are now closed.

Like I said above most importers solo. Though once you level it will be easier to find a group of importers to run with. Do not get discouraged we should be getting a event next week and it will make it so you will have plenty of people to run with and be able to level quite easy.

w@rtech nation
Jul 13, 2011, 01:32 PM
ill run u thru some encampment im in uni one 3rd floor

SilverSil
Jul 13, 2011, 01:41 PM
ill run u thru some encampment im in uni one 3rd floor

works for me i guess. but i dont know what ign to look for. ^^;

w@rtech nation
Jul 13, 2011, 01:46 PM

u know where the gas stuff is?

SilverSil
Jul 13, 2011, 01:47 PM
u know where the gas stuff is?

last time i played psu was before aoti came out, so no. =P

THLPSC
Jul 13, 2011, 01:48 PM

3rd floor Guardians Colony Back left room

w@rtech nation
Jul 13, 2011, 01:51 PM
its that place that said shop coming soon. lol they surely meant soon lol

Dein
Jul 13, 2011, 01:51 PM
There's a small "leveling event" going on with Distant Memory and Plains Overlord til the 20th giving both of those missions double exp and mp if you want to check those out. Ohtori Encampment is great as well for leveling (Ohtori B beats out Plains Overlord S3 even with the exp boost in pure exp) though it doesn't give mp, but try to get a hold of an importer and we'll show you where to go/what to do for that.

Also, hopefully you weren't running around trying to talk to everyone you saw with an english spelled name out in the lobbies. There are plenty of japanese players that love to use english spelled names (and a number of importers like to use katakana spelled names likewise) so you can't use a person's name to figure out what language they speak entirely.

Finally, one major thing I can suggest to help you enjoy the game a bit more is to study katakana at the very least. There are a number of sites out there that can help you do so and almost all the items, PAs, and menus for the game are in katakana and spell out the names very close to what they were in english, albeit a bit broken up.

Like I said above most importers solo. Though once you level it will be easier to find a group of importers to run with. Do not get discouraged we should be getting a event next week and it will make it so you will have plenty of people to run with and be able to level quite easy.

I hope so. Either an event or more PAs getting released next week will make me very happy as I'm starting to get a bit bored of Overlord S3 being so stingy.

Ryno
Jul 13, 2011, 01:57 PM
atually.. to me.even though most of them go on a certain time. i can find parties easily with randoms JP players even if it's at a different time zone when no one is online. it's where the update are always are. so far currently where the mission that is currently going on is Distant memory.

and here's proof. that you could join a C mission right now.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a215/xl2YClNx/psu20110713_144940_001.jpg
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a215/xl2YClNx/psu20110713_144933_000.jpg

cristfc
Jul 13, 2011, 07:32 PM
atually.. to me.even though most of them go on a certain time. i can find parties easily with randoms JP players even if it's at a different time zone when no one is online. it's where the update are always are. so far currently where the mission that is currently going on is Distant memory.

and here's proof. that you could join a C mission right now.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a215/xl2YClNx/psu20110713_144940_001.jpg
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a215/xl2YClNx/psu20110713_144933_000.jpg
this!
yesterday i was helping two japanese randoms (2 parties) with plains overlord C, both JP randoms were pretty new on game, and levels 6-12

THLPSC
Jul 14, 2011, 03:13 AM
I hope so. Either an event or more PAs getting released next week will make me very happy as I'm starting to get a bit bored of Overlord S3 being so stingy.

http://phantasystaruniverse.jp/news/wis/?mode=view&id=1434
http://phantasystaruniverse.jp/event/guardianschronicle3rd/
I love when I am right!

Christmas
Jul 16, 2011, 12:37 PM
On the picture, you weren't able to find anyone around his level at the time?