PDA

View Full Version : Return after a 2 year break.

LiquidzDNB
Jul 13, 2011, 06:50 PM
Hello all!

I'm thinking of coming back to PSU after a long old break from playing FFXI, and was simply wondering if it is worth coming back to the game?

Maybe some one could team up with me if I do come back and help me recover from my lengthy absence. Because before I quit the game I gave away 2 bill woth of meseta and dropped everything I had. So now all of my characters literally have empty banks, empty storage and empty pockets. ^.^:rant:

Xbox live GT: Liquidz DNB.

Peace out, A-town down. :)

Ellrick C-63
Jul 13, 2011, 07:13 PM
Well there is an event that is going on...until tomorrow. Starting Friday though there will be a GBR (you can read about it here http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=188923).
Since you may be starting fresh or a low level, Id suggest you think about joining the JP server if you have a good enough computer. That way you dont have too much invested into the 360 servers.

TheAstarion
Jul 14, 2011, 07:28 AM
2 Billion?! 20 stacks? You must have had some really good friends!

As for the event, make sure to register with a manufacturer and do at least one run (even a C rank) before the server goes down tonight. If you can manage that, you get the weapon they're giving out... eventually.

As for getting back on your feet... I won't be on tonight most likely but as Ellrick says the GBR starts tomorrow, with new drops that will undoubteldy sell for infinite money. And old drops that still go pretty well. All you need is a C-rank saber to get yourself started!

Feel free to hit me up on gamertags The Astarion or Spoolerdoing, and I'll help you out when I'm not otherwise indisposed.