PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Great Arms Race is gonna be close

fatalen
Jul 13, 2011, 10:50 PM
Well, yohmei are in first but only 600000 points ahead of tenora works. Likelyhood is that they will win but it's definitely gonna be a close one. GRM are hardly behind tenora at all so whether they win depends on how many boost times there are before it ends really. If there's only one then GRM will probably come second.
EDIT: there's one going on right now.. so idk about my last statement.

That's my view on it. Anyone got any other views?

Ellrick C-63
Jul 13, 2011, 11:04 PM
My view is each team has a 33.3333333% of winning and we wont know who the winner is until tomorrow night.

fatalen
Jul 13, 2011, 11:46 PM
My view is each team has a 33.3333333% of winning and we wont know who the winner is until tomorrow night.

aw, you're no fun

Nitro Vordex
Jul 14, 2011, 12:17 AM
Well it's true. The boosts make the whole thing broken as hell.

BIG OLAF
Jul 14, 2011, 12:18 AM
Well it's true. The boosts make the whole thing broken as hell.

But, at the same time, I'm thankful for it. If it wasn't for Boost Time, TENORA would be...like, 5 million points behind Yohmei and GRM.

Patmaster
Jul 14, 2011, 06:30 AM
I don't like the fact that the "Harry Potter Industries" will win this. It was clear from beginning, that Tenora and even GRM with so many Gunmasters has no chance against lvl 50 spawn-killing techs. Techers are way overpowered bye now, if you ask me... :-(

desturel
Jul 14, 2011, 09:47 AM
I don't like the fact that the "Harry Potter Industries" will win this. It was clear from beginning, that Tenora and even GRM with so many Gunmasters has no chance against lvl 50 spawn-killing techs. Techers are way overpowered bye now, if you ask me... :-(

Masterforce is useful on one of the four runs
Gunmasters are useful on two runs
Fighmasters are useful on two runs as well.

I'm not sure why being powerful on one run in particular makes you overpowered, but being powerful on two of the four runs is underpowered.

I get the feeling that you don't play Masterforce or you would know it's limitations.

Ishia
Jul 14, 2011, 01:14 PM
Also, you forget that GRM absolutely dominated during the first half of the event due to the substantial amount of machine gun glitchers supporting them. Thankfully, they appear to have lost most interest in the game the second half.

Isolde
Jul 14, 2011, 01:23 PM
Also, you forget that GRM absolutely dominated during the first half of the event due to the substantial amount of machine gun glitchers supporting them. Thankfully, they appear to have lost most interest in the game the second half.

Either that, or they finally figured out they would no longer be getting the Firearm as a reward, lol.

Phinalphantasy
Jul 14, 2011, 04:18 PM
GRM did seem to lose a lot of support halfway through. I don't think TENORA has much of a chance, seeing as almost every lead they had was a result of boost time. In my completely biased opinion, Yohmei should win.

BIG OLAF
Jul 14, 2011, 04:21 PM
TENORA never really had a chance either way, so that's kind of an obvious observation.

desturel
Jul 14, 2011, 04:32 PM
TENORA never really had a chance either way, so that's kind of an obvious observation.

Sure they do. Sega puts up boost time at around 6pm until 9pm (EST) and Tenora could still win this thing.

BIG OLAF
Jul 14, 2011, 04:53 PM
They won't get enough points to hit 1st place, though. They'll finish in second, I reckon.

VexedEyes
Jul 14, 2011, 05:50 PM
With most of G.R.M doing speed C's while the rest of us trying to get items, the outlook of who is going to be winner is depressing.

Midori Oku
Jul 14, 2011, 06:09 PM
With most of G.R.M doing speed C's while the rest of us trying to get items, the outlook of who is going to be winner is depressing.

GRM is in 2nd. ^^

oG Epik
Jul 14, 2011, 06:12 PM
Where can i check they places im Yohmei

BIG OLAF
Jul 14, 2011, 06:14 PM
Where can i check they places im Yohmei

http://phantasystaruniverse.jp/event/makerrace2011/en/

Ph4nt0M2011
Jul 14, 2011, 06:54 PM
Yohmei will win, but all n all worst Event ever!

oG Epik
Jul 14, 2011, 07:11 PM
Yohmei will win, but all n all worst Event ever!

Now why is this?

desturel
Jul 14, 2011, 09:45 PM
http://phantasystaruniverse.jp/event/makerrace2011/en/

As expected, Tenora has boost time it's currently 10pm EST. This is their chance to win. Tenora folks just have to spam C and get a good cushion that can last the night.

Midori Oku
Jul 14, 2011, 10:34 PM
As expected, Tenora has boost time it's currently 10pm EST. This is their chance to win. Tenora folks just have to spam C and get a good cushion that can last the night.

Sure they do! :rolleyes:

desturel
Jul 14, 2011, 11:20 PM
Sure they do! :rolleyes:

Oh well, the boost didn't last long enough. It was worth a try though.

.Jack
Jul 14, 2011, 11:45 PM
Looks like Yohmei is gonna take it. :D

-Hitman-
Jul 15, 2011, 12:06 AM
According to this Yohmei won. I don't know if it's legit though.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Phantasy-Star-Universe/40808578051

Quatre52
Jul 15, 2011, 01:11 AM
It is, they won, thanks to Sega taking away the multipliers for what ever reason.

Tyreek
Jul 15, 2011, 01:14 AM
I can already sense the sore loser attitude approaching because GRM lost. Again lol. Congrats to Yohmei. And good play everyone else. Except the machine gun glitchers of course.

Midori Oku
Jul 15, 2011, 01:15 AM
It is, they won, thanks to Sega taking away the multipliers for what ever reason.

LMFAO!

Boost times only lasted for 2 hours each. You had your boosts.

Quatre52
Jul 15, 2011, 01:23 AM
LMFAO!

Boost times only lasted for 2 hours each. You had your boosts.

http://psodb.com/reposit/mods.png

Like I said, they changed it a week or 2 ago, and the competition pretty much died when it happened.

LightBreaker
Jul 15, 2011, 01:30 AM

This.

Midori Oku
Jul 15, 2011, 01:35 AM
Ok, now I know what you are talking about, because at first I thought you were talking about boost times. Anyways, the multipliers changed as more people registered for different manufacturers. Yohmei started out with the most people (meaning they had the lowest boost) but over time it evened out. So no, Sega did not take anything a way.

BIG OLAF
Jul 15, 2011, 01:39 AM
Honestly, I'm surprised that the multipliers evened out towards the end. I figured that Tenora would always have less people.

Quatre52
Jul 15, 2011, 01:41 AM
I cant believe that, it just happened to even out perfectly across the board at the end of the event?

Midori Oku
Jul 15, 2011, 01:45 AM
I cant believe that, it just happened to even out perfectly across the board at the end of the event?

Yes, that is correct. Look at what was said on the Facebook page by Edward. lol

"With the event all but over and 99% of precincts reporting, we can safely announce -- congratulations to Yohemi for conquering the Great Arms Race! This was an epic battle, with GRM and Yohemi vying for first and all manufacturers with equal data point multipliers (meaning equal representation)."

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Phantasy-Star-Universe/40808578051

Patmaster
Jul 15, 2011, 02:10 AM
Sorry, but I don't agree with your opinion desturel. And I don't really see a point that proves your opinion. In my time of playing PSU I saw that build up Masterforces can TA almost every mission. I agree with the fact that the players behind the chars have to know how to use them. But with a full pallet of good weps (Psych, Gaozoran, Grana, etc.) and fully leveled techs a MF can do more DPS than any other class. That's how I see it, when I run with people and seeing how MF's steal my kills (^^). Of course Gunners with leveled PA's like Shotguns and Lasers do a lot of damage too and can hit multiple targets. But when it comes to critical damage, a MF has a higher damage output.

It could be, that a lot of players lost interest over the course of the event and after knowing what weps will be handed out. It would have been very nice to have the Firearm. Instead GRM's now gets an "ok" laser. And I really don't see how machine gun glitchers got GRM infront when the event started. Over the course playing the event, and I played a lot, I saw only one glitcher and he wasn't doing much damage either. So what I am thinking is that there are a lot more Yohmei-people now and since the multiplier is 3.0 for every manufactorer, it was clear what was going to happen.

But anyways, what I'll have to admit, that the players running for the winning manufactorer are very dedicated players. So in conclusion, yes, the best team will win this. :)

desturel
Jul 15, 2011, 09:27 AM
Sorry, but I don't agree with your opinion desturel.

It's not just opinion. I play all three master classes. There are advantages and disadvantages to each class. Masterforce has a severe disadvantage when it comes to creatures that are strong against it's class. For example:
Dimmagolous, Jarba and Tengohg on Blizzard Caverns (a run that a "good" Gunmaster will beat a "good" Masterforce every time.)
Dulk Fakis in Visitor's Memory (A run a "good" Gunmaster or a "good" Fighmaster will be a Masterforce in every time)
Kog Nadd and Olgohmon in Evolution's path (A run that a "good" Fighmaster will beat a Masterforce in every time)

There are certain factors that make those classes stronger. But one easy way to prove it. A Cast or Beast Masterforce is pretty much dead in the water in terms of DPS. However a neuman or Human Fighmaster or Gunmaster can easily hold their own without being complete dead weight. Of course if you are playing proper class/proper race, it's and even worse beating. For example, a Cast Gunmaster or Fighmaster has the advantage of being able to pull out an SUV in emergency cases or just to completely eliminate a single spawn.

And I don't really see a point that proves your opinion. In my time of playing PSU I saw that build up Masterforces can TA almost every mission.

Almost every mission as long as that mission is White Beast or Seed Express right? Have you ever had to sit through a mission with a flying boss as a masterforce? Considering more than half of the bosses in this game are flying, you really are missing something.

Let's put this another way.

Bosses that Masterforce suck against:
Dimmagolous
Onmagoug
Dark Falz (form 1)
De Rol Le

Boses that Masterforce is "okay", but not good against:
Magas Magahnna
Adahna Degahna
Dark Falz (form 2)
Dulk Fakis (form 2)

Bosses that Masterforce is good against:
Dulk Fakis (form 1)
Mother Brain
De Ragan
Zoal Goug
De Ragnus
Alterazgohg

Bosses that Fighmaster sucks against:
Dimmagolous
Onmagoug
Dark Falz (form 1)
De Rol Le
Mother Brain

Bosses that Fighmaster is okay against:
Magas Magahnna
Dulk Fakis (form 1)

Bosses that Fighmaster is good against:
Dark Falz (form 2)
Dulk Fakis (form 2)
Adahna Degahna
Dulk Fakis
De Ragan
Zoal Goug
De Ragnus
Alterazgohg

Bosses that Gunmaster sucks against:

Bosses that Gunmaster is okay against:
Mother Brain
Adahna Degahna
Dulk Fakis (form 1)

Bosses that Gunmaster is good against:
Magas Magahnna
Dimmagolous
Onmagoug
De Rol Le
Dark Falz (form 1)
Dark Falz (form 2)
Dulk Fakis (form 2)
De Ragan
Zoal Goug
De Ragnus
Alterazgohg

Do you see where the problem is here?

Even if Masterforce tears through a mission at about the same rate as the other clasess, they are going to run into a roadblock which is the boss. Take the boss out of the equation and Masterforce can hang just fine. However there are very few missions which are "Masterforce friendly".

Let's also break it down by boss run. Now this will mostly be my opinion from running the missions as all of the classes. But I'm up for a good argument based on mission.

White Beast - best class? Any. Cast Gunmaster or Fighmaster is the fastest, but that's because of SUV.

Awoken Serpent - Best class? Gunmaster

True Darkness - Best Class? Fighmaster (although it's short enough that any class can blaze through pretty well)

Seed Awakened - Best Class? Fighmaster

Desert Terror - Best Class? Gunmaster

Rogue's Shortcut - Best Class? Gunmaster

Desert Goliath - Best Class? Toss up between Masterforce and Gunmaster. Masterforce "should" be the best in this one, but they have no efficient way to kill Special Ops (Kanohne) which really slows down the mission.

Stolen Weapon - Best Class? Gunmaster

Seed Express - Best Class? Any. Masterforce has a slight advantage because Mother Brain is easiest as a masterforce.

Electric Brain - Best Class? Fighmaster. The run is too long for the advantage Masterforce has against Mother Brain and masterforce has no good way to kill AMF Heavy Infantry.

Demons Above - Best Class? Gunmaster

Eastern Peril - Best Class? Gunmaster

Grove of Fanatics - Best class. Fighmaster. Yes, I said fighmaster. Fighmaster are the fastest at killing Ozuna. Killer Shot and Zonde will kill the Robots quicker than a Fighmaster can even with Level 2 Incapacitate enchant, but Ozuna really slows down the process. Then Fighmaster is best against Degahna. The only thing really on masterforces side in this mission is that the enemies are so low level that it really doesn't matter what class you use, but if you do the run at an equal level to the creatures, Fighmaster would be the quickest one to the finish line. Thanks to the level disparity, Fighmaster's fall behind on this mission currently (explosions still knock you down which will chew up seconds).

Forest Infiltration - Best Class. Masterforce No Ozuna, no problem. Olgohmon are stationary targets, but you want to stick to avoid Gohmon maps as much as possible. Gunmaster pulls ahead on Gohmon Maps. Again, the run is too short and the enemies are too low of a level for Fighmaster to really get any time of advantage going.

Moonlight Beast - Best Class? I'd say Gunmaster, but Fighmaster isn't bad there either.

Cost of Research doesn't count.

Plains Overlord - Best Class? Any (although fighmaster may edge ahead depending on if you have Shagreece or not)

Crimson Beast doesn't count.

Dual Sentinal - Best class? Any It really depends on the map you get. Some maps are faster as gunmaster (heavy Jarba maps), some maps are faster as masterforce (Polavohra and Svaltus heavy maps)

Duel in the Ruins - Best class? I'll say Masterforce. Zamvapas can lead you on a chase as a fighmaster and is bullet resistant. But again, this run is so short it really doesn't matter which class you use.

The Dark God - Best Class? Fighmaster

Maximum Attack G' - Best Class? Gunmaster. They have the least amount of weaknesses in this mission.

So let me total that up:
Masterforce: 7
Gunmaster: 12
Fighmaster: 9

"But what about the non-boss missions?" What about them? For the most part unless you are doing a side story mission like Magashi Plan (fighmaster), Ambition's End (gunmaster), or Door to subspace (I don't know), you aren't really getting anything out of those other missions.

So yay! Masterforce is best at Endrum Remnants and Lightning Beast! How is this exactly unfair or groundbreaking? Is it really something to cheer about?

momonpso
Jul 15, 2011, 09:54 AM
Congratulations Yohemi! It was an epic battle of the races. A job well done by all. Also congratulations to everyone for unlocking all of the rewards :D

Gypsy72
Jul 15, 2011, 10:13 AM
i'm just glad the event is finally over... this was probably my least favorite event ever (and i chose Yohmei, so it's not sour grapes),... the spellstone drop rates seem worse than spread needles... and seeing it's only needed for making an account bound item that is immensely lame!

i really hope upcoming events have better drop rates....they are "events" for a reason, they should have better drop rates.... man, i miss Shred the darkenss... that event rocked.

Midori Oku
Jul 15, 2011, 03:52 PM
Almost every mission as long as that mission is White Beast or Seed Express right? Have you ever had to sit through a mission with a flying boss as a masterforce? Considering more than half of the bosses in this game are flying, you really are missing something.

Let's put this another way.

Bosses that Masterforce suck against:
Dimmagolous
Onmagoug
Dark Falz (form 1)
De Rol Le

Boses that Masterforce is "okay", but not good against:
Magas Magahnna
Adahna Degahna
Dark Falz (form 2)
Dulk Fakis (form 2)

Bosses that Masterforce is good against:
Dulk Fakis (form 1)
Mother Brain
De Ragan
Zoal Goug
De Ragnus
Alterazgohg

Bosses that Fighmaster sucks against:
Dimmagolous
Onmagoug
Dark Falz (form 1)
De Rol Le
Mother Brain

Bosses that Fighmaster is okay against:
Magas Magahnna
Dulk Fakis (form 1)

Bosses that Fighmaster is good against:
Dark Falz (form 2)
Dulk Fakis (form 2)
Adahna Degahna
Dulk Fakis
De Ragan
Zoal Goug
De Ragnus
Alterazgohg

Bosses that Gunmaster sucks against:

Bosses that Gunmaster is okay against:
Mother Brain
Adahna Degahna
Dulk Fakis (form 1)

Bosses that Gunmaster is good against:
Magas Magahnna
Dimmagolous
Onmagoug
De Rol Le
Dark Falz (form 1)
Dark Falz (form 2)
Dulk Fakis (form 2)
De Ragan
Zoal Goug
De Ragnus
Alterazgohg

Do you see where the problem is here?

Even if Masterforce tears through a mission at about the same rate as the other clasess, they are going to run into a roadblock which is the boss. Take the boss out of the equation and Masterforce can hang just fine. However there are very few missions which are "Masterforce friendly".

Let's also break it down by boss run. Now this will mostly be my opinion from running the missions as all of the classes. But I'm up for a good argument based on mission.

White Beast - best class? Any. Cast Gunmaster or Fighmaster is the fastest, but that's because of SUV.

Awoken Serpent - Best class? Gunmaster

True Darkness - Best Class? Fighmaster (although it's short enough that any class can blaze through pretty well)

Seed Awakened - Best Class? Fighmaster

Desert Terror - Best Class? Gunmaster

Rogue's Shortcut - Best Class? Gunmaster

Desert Goliath - Best Class? Toss up between Masterforce and Gunmaster. Masterforce "should" be the best in this one, but they have no efficient way to kill Special Ops (Kanohne) which really slows down the mission.

Stolen Weapon - Best Class? Gunmaster

Seed Express - Best Class? Any. Masterforce has a slight advantage because Mother Brain is easiest as a masterforce.

Electric Brain - Best Class? Fighmaster. The run is too long for the advantage Masterforce has against Mother Brain and masterforce has no good way to kill AMF Heavy Infantry.

Demons Above - Best Class? Gunmaster

Eastern Peril - Best Class? Gunmaster

Grove of Fanatics - Best class. Fighmaster. Yes, I said fighmaster. Fighmaster are the fastest at killing Ozuna. Killer Shot and Zonde will kill the Robots quicker than a Fighmaster can even with Level 2 Incapacitate enchant, but Ozuna really slows down the process. Then Fighmaster is best against Degahna. The only thing really on masterforces side in this mission is that the enemies are so low level that it really doesn't matter what class you use, but if you do the run at an equal level to the creatures, Fighmaster would be the quickest one to the finish line. Thanks to the level disparity, Fighmaster's fall behind on this mission currently (explosions still knock you down which will chew up seconds).

Forest Infiltration - Best Class. Masterforce No Ozuna, no problem. Olgohmon are stationary targets, but you want to stick to avoid Gohmon maps as much as possible. Gunmaster pulls ahead on Gohmon Maps. Again, the run is too short and the enemies are too low of a level for Fighmaster to really get any time of advantage going.

Moonlight Beast - Best Class? I'd say Gunmaster, but Fighmaster isn't bad there either.

Cost of Research doesn't count.

Plains Overlord - Best Class? Any (although fighmaster may edge ahead depending on if you have Shagreece or not)

Crimson Beast doesn't count.

Dual Sentinal - Best class? Any It really depends on the map you get. Some maps are faster as gunmaster (heavy Jarba maps), some maps are faster as masterforce (Polavohra and Svaltus heavy maps)

Duel in the Ruins - Best class? I'll say Masterforce. Zamvapas can lead you on a chase as a fighmaster and is bullet resistant. But again, this run is so short it really doesn't matter which class you use.

The Dark God - Best Class? Fighmaster

Maximum Attack G' - Best Class? Gunmaster. They have the least amount of weaknesses in this mission.

So let me total that up:
Masterforce: 7
Gunmaster: 12
Fighmaster: 9

"But what about the non-boss missions?" What about them? For the most part unless you are doing a side story mission like Magashi Plan (fighmaster), Ambition's End (gunmaster), or Door to subspace (I don't know), you aren't really getting anything out of those other missions.

So yay! Masterforce is best at Endrum Remnants and Lightning Beast! How is this exactly unfair or groundbreaking? Is it really something to cheer about?

Masterforce falls behind GM/FM at White Beast? lol no MF can do 8min runs there. Rouges Shortcut can be done in 7min and Desert Goliath in 10min (possible 9 I still need to try for it) as MF so no problems there. What about Bladed Legacy? MF can do that in 8-9min. The only missions that are not MF friendly really is only the HIVE missions/Dark God everything else is just fine. But hey what do I know? ^^

THLPSC
Jul 15, 2011, 04:01 PM
Masterforce falls behind GM/FM at White Beast? lol no MF can do 8min runs there. Rouges Shortcut can be done in 7min and Desert Goliath in 10min (possible 9 I still need to try for it) as MF so no problems there. What about Bladed Legacy? MF can do that in 8-9min. The only missions that are not MF friendly really is only the HIVE missions everything else is just fine. But hey what do I know? ^^

Until Grants!

Imatron_
Jul 15, 2011, 04:53 PM
Yohmei won after all?

>_<

I made a mistake and misread the event rules, I thought each character on your account got to choose a manufacturer. I wanted the Motav prophesy the most of the three but chose the spear first on my fighter cast (him being my high level to learn the event quicker). When I learned my mistake, I tried to file a ticket and request a change, but the recent hack had Sega shut that service down for saftey. I had hoped the spear would win so I could be more credible in asking to swap for the other.

Well that has effectivley shot my plan in the foot XD.

desturel
Jul 15, 2011, 05:32 PM
Masterforce falls behind GM/FM at White Beast? lol no MF can do 8min runs there. Rouges Shortcut can be done in 7min and Desert Goliath in 10min (possible 9 I still need to try for it) as MF so no problems there. What about Bladed Legacy? MF can do that in 8-9min. The only missions that are not MF friendly really is only the HIVE missions/Dark God everything else is just fine. But hey what do I know? ^^

Since when does "White Beast - best class? Any. Cast Gunmaster or Fighmaster is the fastest, but that's because of SUV." equal "Masterforce sucks at White Beast?"

Rogues Shortcut is faster as a Gunmaster for the simple fact that you have to wait for Dimma to land before you can hit him with limit break foie. Also masterforce is element neutral vs. Dimma while gunmaster can at least use opposing element. Of course all of this goes out the window if we get "Dark Meteor" in which case, fortegunner might be the best class for the mission.

Bladed Legacy doesn't have a boss, but masterforce is definitely the best at that run thanks to Regrant. But what are you hunting at Bladed Legacy? If it's Catilium, then you don't even need to go into the last block. At that point, Fighmaster is the best class for that run. Masterforce only becomes the best Bladed Legacy class when you include fighting Magashi.

Speaking of which, please go through the entire list of missions I listed and make a proper counter argument instead of saying "Hey MF is good at White Beast too!" A mission that no class is bad at. I'm sure you'll come back and tell me how you blaze a trail through Plains Overlord or something of that nature, but I want to hear a solid argument for all of the missions I listed why Masterforce is a better class at those missions than the class I listed as the best class for that mission.

Show me your time attacks on Demons Above and Desert Terror where you beat out a gunmaster (I'll even pit my half-assed gunmaster with my uber 9/9 guns vs. your fully stocked Masterforce.)

desturel
Jul 15, 2011, 05:33 PM
Until Grants!

I'm more worried about Limit Break Ra and Gi techs. Too bad they are class specific, but they should really help out Fortetecher.

Midori Oku
Jul 15, 2011, 07:55 PM
Omg I did not mean Rouges Shortcut I meant Stolen Weapon my bad. Anyways, what is your time on Demons Above S3?

Midori Oku
Jul 15, 2011, 08:23 PM
White Beast - Fighmaster/Gunmaster/Masterforce

Awoken Serpent - Gunmaster

True Darkness - Gunmaster/Fighmaster

Seed Awakened - Gunmaster is more consistent times although FM can do it the fastest.

Desert Terror - Gunmaster

Rogue's Shortcut - Gunmaster

Desert Goliath - Masterforce

Stolen Weapon - Gunmaster/Masterforce maybe Fighmaster?

Seed Express - Fighmaster/Gunmaster/Masterforce

Electric Brain - Not really sure how fast Gunmaster/Fighmaster can solo it, so I can't say

Demons Above - Gunmaster but Masterforce would be better than FM

Eastern Peril - Gunmaster for sure but all three are not bad because the mission is short

Grove of Fanatics - Who cares about old S2 missions? Lets be honest. The creatures die so fast, so there would not be much of a gap. IMO

Forest Infiltration - lol any class should have this 5 min or less. The mission is a joke.

Moonlight Beast - Again I can't say how cause I don't know how fast GM/FM can run it

Plains Overlord - Who cares? All three should be able to solo in at least 5 min.

Dual Sentinal - GM/MF I am just gonna agree with you on that one.

Duel in the Ruins - FM/MF and GM more than likely can get a 3 min run. I have not seen it though.

The Dark God - Same as Seed Awakened

Maximum Attack G' - Why count this mission if you don't like runs without bosses at the end? Unless you going going into a different mission a boss. Just my opinion.

I edited your post just to save me time posting. Anyways, this is just my opinion. I was never saying MF was better than FM/GM I was just posting my opinion and I guess it did kinda get taken the wrong way. I must have misunderstood the part of your post when you were talking about White Beast. These are just my opinions, and I am not trying to argue with you over it. It has been known for quite a while that GM is the most consistent class (with TA times and missions it can do well) on the 360 server.

desturel
Jul 15, 2011, 08:23 PM
Omg I did not mean Rouges Shortcut I meant Stolen Weapon my bad. Anyways, what is your time on Demons Above S3?

Depending on the map, it was 12~15 minutes back during the GBR. It would probably be a bit quicker now with the additional GAS options. If I ran around and picked up all of the junk, it was more like 19 minutes, but that's mainly because Demons Above puts all of the boxes in out of the way places and has tons of backtracking.

Midori Oku
Jul 15, 2011, 08:28 PM
16 min on Masterforce so far. I need to go back and TA it again now that there is not much going on in PSU right now.

desturel
Jul 15, 2011, 09:13 PM
16 min on Masterforce so far. I need to go back and TA it again now that there is not much going on in PSU right now.

I just tried one run as gunmaster, it was 14 minutes, so it doesn't appear to be much shorter for me with the GAS buffs. Of course I haven't run it 50+ times like I did during the GBR.

jaws1475
Jul 15, 2011, 09:37 PM
the event was great