PDA

View Full Version : GBR %

oG Epik
Jul 15, 2011, 09:12 AM
i have ran mission 6 times now and it shows i get 6 GBR points but i dont see my percentage? something wrong or am i doing something?

desturel
Jul 15, 2011, 09:41 AM
i have ran mission 6 times now and it shows i get 6 GBR points but i dont see my percentage? something wrong or am i doing something?

Your percentage goes up for each complete loop you do of a GBR. If you only do one mission over and over again, your GBR percentage will never raise. Be sure to do all of the missions in the GRB and gain points in all of the missions and you will will increase your percentage.

Ask the robots at the help desk on the 4th floor of the guardians colony for more information about what your current GBR points are and which missions are part of the GBR.

oG Epik
Jul 15, 2011, 09:55 AM
Man that is whack lol i guess i will loop since DM is Fucked anyway

desturel
Jul 15, 2011, 10:32 AM

It's a Boost "Road" not a Boost "Mission". After you get to 50% (or 65% in this case I guess), you can spam one mission endlessly.

Orosan
Jul 15, 2011, 10:39 AM

But now your loop doesn't need to include the solo runs you already did. After you catch up and equal all your runs(easily checked at 4th fl) then start doing your complete loops.

oG Epik
Jul 15, 2011, 11:07 PM
Right now i have 9 of each run except dark god .... i will have 50% tomorrow