PDA

View Full Version : they will never understand

Mordi
Jul 15, 2011, 10:44 PM
my reasoning for being who i am or what i believe in by golly i am the king and if you question what i am the king of you are the non believer who is to be damned to an eternal hell filled with people possessing disfigured limbs shouting obscenities at their local law enforcement because of the shitty job they're doing based on the low wages supplied

Nilkemios
Jul 15, 2011, 10:52 PM
Floating heads? That was yesterday. Now we have floating arms, floating torsos, and runaway legs.

Mordi
Jul 15, 2011, 10:54 PM
Floating heads? That was yesterday. Now we have floating arms, floating torsos, and runaway legs.
our systems are not prepared to handle such items must be disposed of immediately before the headmaster finds out and replaces us with topless scantily clad women from 18+ magazines quick abort abort it is too late my friends

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jul 15, 2011, 11:55 PM
our systems are not prepared to handle such items must be disposed of immediately before the Toyota finds out and replaces us with topless Toyota Solaris scantily clad :witch: from 18+ witch loaded magazines quick abort abort it is too late my friends
obey-a brand clothing

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t317/zodiac13serpent/iku.jpg

Not Andre Gigante's face but Hollywood Ice Witch.