PDA

View Full Version : S> 10^ Violent Thorn ..

Tidus_OrgXIII
Jul 16, 2011, 01:34 PM
stats are:
PP: 479
Att: 917
Acc. 632

.. if anyone is wondering .

Msg GT: God Tier Slugz .. or leave offers here, ty .

avenger7192
Jul 16, 2011, 05:39 PM
I might want this depending on price

Tidus_OrgXIII
Jul 16, 2011, 07:05 PM
well seeing as a neutral burga is in playershop for a stack .. and this has better stats; im going to say 12gbs but we can talk in game bro; u on ?

RANGER 01
Jul 16, 2011, 07:16 PM
well seeing as a neutral burga is in playershop for a stack .. and this has better stats; im going to say 12gbs but we can talk in game bro; u on ?

Most 10^ neutral burgas sell for around 35 mill. Mine was sitting in shops for that for about a month.

Also, does this weapon have the same range as gekitsnatas? Can you hit mother brains arms with majarra?

oG Epik
Jul 16, 2011, 07:47 PM
Ewww neutral lol why would u even grind it

Tidus_OrgXIII
Jul 16, 2011, 08:17 PM
Most 10^ neutral burgas sell for around 35 mill. Mine was sitting in shops for that for about a month.

Also, does this weapon have the same range as gekitsnatas? Can you hit mother brains arms with majarra?

oh .. i only seen one 10^ burga so i juss figured; and idk about the mother brain seein as i dnt do motherbrain missions atm ..

Ewww neutral lol why would u even grind it

lol i was like eff it y not .. grindin is the only exciting thing in this game right now

RANGER 01
Jul 16, 2011, 09:19 PM
oh .. i only seen one 10^ burga so i juss figured; and idk about the mother brain seein as i dnt do motherbrain missions atm ..

Can you check? I wanted to know if it has the same range as the gekitsnata, because if it does I will be needing a couple sets of these once they fix the neutral only issue.

oG Epik
Jul 16, 2011, 10:31 PM
lol i was like eff it y not .. grindin is the only exciting thing in this game right now[/QUOTE]

Lol very true big rush off grinding lol!

milranduil
Jul 17, 2011, 03:23 AM
Can you check? I wanted to know if it has the same range as the gekitsnata, because if it does I will be needing a couple sets of these once they fix the neutral only issue.

Mugunburga can technically reach, so this spear easily can.