PDA

View Full Version : Your first rare enemy

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Jul 16, 2011, 06:06 PM
What was the first rare enemy you ever saw in PSO, i can still clearly remember mine, an Al rappy that i encountered after having played the game for A long time, over a year i think by that point, i was super surprised and killed the thing for what was (at the time) a whopping 100 XP (i leveled really slowly and had hit corruption the first time before i was out of normal since i was still learning). Although when i later found out that there were no rares past the first 2 areas on ep 1 or 2 i was a little disappointed, i still thought they were a great addition

FOkyasuta
Jul 16, 2011, 06:21 PM
I was walking around Caves 3 area with my HUmar and then i noticed something, A room full of lilies but i noticed that one in the farthest corner was Red! I walked outta the room, Grabbed my younger brother and he watch as i killed it. And we Gasped. It dropped a Dragon/HP. And i was like WUT? And he was like, AWESOME. (We were still on Normal BTW.) Ive been Hunting Rares ever since.

Shinji Kazuya
Jul 16, 2011, 09:36 PM
My first rare enemy was a Nar Lily as well. Was on Very Hard, in that big like rectangular room on Caves 2. I was playing with my main character: April, a PURPLENUM HUnewearl. It was also my first time seeing a red item box. I was really surprised! It was a God/Mind.

Nitro Vordex
Jul 16, 2011, 09:54 PM
you'reI'M NOT A RARE ENEMY, GOD.

To be honest, I can't actually remember my first rare enemy. I'm going to guess and say it was an El Rappy. Who probably gave me a Photon Drop, the bastard.

Randomness
Jul 16, 2011, 10:10 PM
My first? Oh, I think El Rappy. Inferno Bazooka? I dunno. I think it was that. Probably why I've always had a soft spot for that gun (Besides rifle range on hunters and a useful special).

AlexCraig
Jul 17, 2011, 12:10 AM
Al Rappy. Was psyched to see a blue among the yellow. But it was Normal mode, so meh.

Axispoint
Jul 17, 2011, 02:32 AM
I'M NOT A RARE ENEMY, GOD.

To be honest, I can't actually remember my first rare enemy. I'm going to guess and say it was an El Rappy. Who probably gave me a Photon Drop, the bastard.

I don't remember, either. :( Maybe a Nar Lilly. I dunno. This was PSOV1. My memory doesn't go back so well to those days >_< Always did annoy me in the Episode games to kill a rare and get a Photon Drop (esp when I only played offline). Made me want to rez the monster so I could kill it again ^_^

kurisu1974
Jul 20, 2011, 07:10 AM
First rare? Been ages. But I'm sure it was a Nar Lily. I was running offline caves with a friend and he didn't even notice it. Trying to convince him it was a rare took a while.

VioletSkye
Jul 20, 2011, 09:02 AM
Al Rappy! In fact that's how I found PSOW, I was doing a search for blue rappy :)

レッドファンタシースター
Jul 22, 2011, 01:58 PM
al rappy it was normal mode GC

LK1721
Jul 22, 2011, 08:05 PM
A Hildeblue. I was doing a run with my dad through the forest and was thinking "THERE'S SOMETHING.....SOMETHING TERRIBLY WRONG HERE..." and later found out that it was a rare monster. Cheapo dropped me a lame unit.