PDA

View Full Version : JP PSU Questions

Zerolimit
Jul 16, 2011, 07:26 PM
I've tried searching the items (i used kana's and matched them with the ones on PSUpedia) how do you do that.

I found the stamp shops, but can't recieve my stamps or at least i dont know how to. if anyone could explain that would be great

Is there any importer that would be willing to play with me and maybe some of my friends i am level 14 at the time of this post. any help would be appreciated

Thanks,

Zero

Lucidia
Jul 16, 2011, 09:11 PM
Stamps are on the far left of RSD. As for searching for items in player shops, getting it right phonetically is sometimes challenging, but there's tricks (like I use Google Translate's "read phonetically" to help with what goes where, it's not perfect, but it helps. There's also account-bound items that can't be sold on the market, so if you're looking for one of those, you're pretty much SOL.

If you're still online, I can help you out for a little while, I need a change of pace from all the levelling of techs today.

Zerolimit
Jul 16, 2011, 09:20 PM
k thanks i'm off for the night still getting use to the 6 hour time zone change. ill be on later and later each night but ill definitely try google translate. also i dont think you can copy and paste so how would you go about doing this?

XbikXBd
Jul 16, 2011, 09:22 PM
use this http://psu.amesani.org/ and psupedia. there your best friends, and as for me i can help too just need to know when would be a good time to meet up....:-D

Lucidia
Jul 16, 2011, 09:26 PM
Learning katakana is definitely the best choice since the game is mostly written in kata, there's loads of charts for learning and flash cards and what have you. The Guardians Training Group is a good place for resources on many things, so check that out when you have the time (it's been super helpful).

Zerolimit
Jul 17, 2011, 05:31 AM
yeah i sure will and i've been using amesani as well kata's and other stuff.

If you would like to find me ill be on and off today but you can find me at the GRM shop if im not there wait a few seconds as i might be getting out of the mission. or you can just post here to set up a time i check these threads every 10-20 minutes. Im level 21 hoping to get to at least 35 today.

XbikXBd
Jul 17, 2011, 01:29 PM
yeah i sure will and i've been using amesani as well kata's and other stuff.

If you would like to find me ill be on and off today but you can find me at the GRM shop if im not there wait a few seconds as i might be getting out of the mission. or you can just post here to set up a time i check these threads every 10-20 minutes. Im level 21 hoping to get to at least 35 today.

what uni?

Lucidia
Jul 17, 2011, 01:39 PM
I found em! Uni 1 RSD.

Zerolimit
Jul 17, 2011, 01:53 PM
yep you found me

this is awkward am i supposed to invite you guys??

Lucidia
Jul 17, 2011, 02:38 PM
just wanted to exchange cards. look for the MY and you'll be able to send out cards. How new are you to the game?

Zerolimit
Jul 18, 2011, 07:58 AM
im new like as in 2 days of being on the Jp servers but played on the US servers for two years i think i b-listed you instead of sending my card =/

Also when you say to use google translator say i put in Soul phoenix and it comes out with random japanese letters that are not on my key board how do i get those and do i insert the space if google gives me a space.