PDA

View Full Version : A rank saber Sevacuc is bugged

PSU Yoko
Jul 17, 2011, 03:54 AM
:-o does anybody know why the Sevacuc is bugged because when I got at the mission Distant Memory. the weapon did not show up in my character hands.its like the weapon is invisible.I though that I must been a lag issue but no I log back on and the weapon is still invisible from my character hand

Ishia
Jul 17, 2011, 03:55 AM
This is quite old news.

Psu5675
Jul 17, 2011, 01:56 PM
all wep will be like this soon

and we pay for this online game

PSU Yoko
Jul 17, 2011, 08:26 PM
This is quite old news.well I am sorry Ishia but umm no one told me about it so its new to me. instead of saying its old news why don't you please post the link so I can read it

all wep will be like this soon

and we pay for this online game for how long are we gonna wait unit Sega see the problem ??

Ishia
Jul 17, 2011, 08:43 PM
well I am sorry Ishia but umm no one told me about it so its new to me. instead of saying its old news why don't you please post the link so I can read it

Official forums are down so I can't.

PSU Yoko
Jul 18, 2011, 12:31 AM
Official forums are down so I can't.I see but do u you think sega know about the issue and how are we gonna let them know about the A rank saber Sevacuc is bugged also those Moderator here have access to get hold a sega Super Moderators cuz we cant even submit a tickle anymore cuz the forum is down. there so many going on in Sega HQ. they forgot about the bug saber issue

PSU Yoko
Jul 18, 2011, 12:56 AM
I'll submit you a tickle.how are u able to submit a ticket if the site down??

momonpso
Jul 18, 2011, 10:23 AM
You can still contact Sega support through this e-mail address: [email protected]

bloodflowers
Jul 18, 2011, 12:26 PM
I made a video a while ago that someone linked on their forum:

http://psu.system11.org/blog/?p=1411