PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 What happened to white beast? ;_;

bandit Q
Jul 17, 2011, 04:10 AM
I took a break for a reeeal long time (as you can see) and came back the last few days of The Great Arms Race.
After the event i thought id go to white beast, as it used to be packed in my day but was surprised when i only saw 3 or 4 people there, if that. :-(
am i missing something? lol whats the "new thing"? :-P

thanks in advance ^^

Justyn_Darkcrest
Jul 17, 2011, 04:13 AM
There's a new GBR going on right now (check the news on the first page of this site).

We've been getting frequent updates since you left, WB has been pretty deserted for months now.

DPShiro
Jul 17, 2011, 04:40 AM
Distant Memory is the new White Beast. Or at least it should be if the drops were correct.

Noyo
Jul 17, 2011, 10:20 AM
Distant Memory is the new White Beast. Or at least it should be if the drops were correct.

^ Yep I HOPE it's the next white beast, if not then people are idiots

BIG OLAF
Jul 17, 2011, 10:22 AM
After the event i thought id go to white beast

Not surprising.

Home Dog
Jul 17, 2011, 10:47 AM
I really hope a bunch of players don't go skipping back to white beast when this GBR is over.

xBULLYDOGG
Jul 17, 2011, 12:39 PM
Of course they will. Only smart people and players who don't complain at megid/vijeri/resist will stay.

DPShiro
Jul 17, 2011, 02:20 PM
I actually hope people spam White Beast, cheaper Aoryu & Shuzak's.

If we had the correct drops, Distant Memory would be beyond great.

THLPSC
Jul 17, 2011, 02:56 PM
Trust me you want people at White Beast unless you want Aoryus and Shuzaks going up to 40mill

Unico iz back
Jul 17, 2011, 03:31 PM
or at least add elements too the new weapons in a update

Isolde
Jul 17, 2011, 03:41 PM
I took a break for a reeeal long time (as you can see) and came back the last few days of The Great Arms Race.
After the event i thought id go to white beast, as it used to be packed in my day but was surprised when i only saw 3 or 4 people there, if that. :-(
am i missing something? lol whats the "new thing"? :-P

thanks in advance ^^

That White Beast has finally died a much needed death, with the exception of some Boss Box drops, is a good thing. That players *might* start to make a return to White Beast, after the GBR, instead of playing Distant Memory / Dark God / Hive or almost any other mission in the game is a bad thing. Either that or they will keep chatting on the 4th floor, lol. With the exception of the Boss, all you really need to avoid incapacitation from Megid is 21+ STA. Unless you have a Vijeri / Resist, the Boss's Ramegid WILL incapacitate you. Unfortunately, the 21+ STA can be an issue for some classes and / or CAST SUV in particular.

TheAstarion
Jul 17, 2011, 03:46 PM
Distant Memory is the new SEED Express. Nice place to spam if you're sick of WB, and a good place to hunt if you're not scared of megid. That's basically it.

bloodflowers
Jul 17, 2011, 04:49 PM
I find Distant Memory quite an annoying mission. Yet more of the '3 monsters at a time' thing, come on Sega - we're massively overpowered, give us 20 and it'll still be no problem at all.

BIG OLAF
Jul 17, 2011, 06:04 PM
I find Distant Memory quite an annoying mission. Yet more of the '3 monsters at a time' thing, come on Sega - we're massively overpowered, give us 20 and it'll still be no problem at all.

I was actually expecting Distant Memory to have droves of enemies at a time. I was kind of disappointed by most of the rooms only having 3-5 enemies at a time. I agree: we're exceptionally overpowered; these little mobs of creatures just don't cut it anymore.

gordon/alpha999
Jul 17, 2011, 10:08 PM
They will be back after Gbr.

Majarra
Jul 17, 2011, 10:27 PM
I was actually expecting Distant Memory to have droves of enemies at a time. I was kind of disappointed by most of the rooms only having 3-5 enemies at a time. I agree: we're exceptionally overpowered; these little mobs of creatures just don't cut it anymore.

Don't forget the giant rooms and only 1-2 spawns of 3-5 enemies. My favorite.

Hopefully now that the PS2 is out of the question, they can add more enemies in spawns and groups (JP server, of course).

That's another reason SEED-Express is one of my favorite missions, the first 2 blocks are small and are packed quite nicely with enemies. It's as intense as PSU gets, lol.

bandit Q
Jul 17, 2011, 10:34 PM
We've been getting frequent updates since you left

i like the sound of that.

That White Beast has finally died a much needed death, with the exception of some Boss Box drops, is a good thing. That players *might* start to make a return to White Beast, after the GBR, instead of playing Distant Memory / Dark God / Hive or almost any other mission in the game is a bad thing. Either that or they will keep chatting on the 4th floor, lol. With the exception of the Boss, all you really need to avoid incapacitation from Megid is 21+ STA. Unless you have a Vijeri / Resist, the Boss's Ramegid WILL incapacitate you. Unfortunately, the 21+ STA can be an issue for some classes and / or CAST SUV in particular.

Well its good to know that WB has finally been laid to rest. It was getting monotonous and boring.

I'm off to re-do my palette with stuff more suitable for for the dark attributes. I guess my WB loadout is obsolete now :-( I'm gunna try to pick up a vijeri / resist but if this is the new popular run i'm guessing they're not gunna be cheap and i've never been one to be blessed with large amounts of money in this game lol so i guess some scapedolls will have to suffice :-P

Majarra
Jul 17, 2011, 10:38 PM
I think the 360 servers are in a broken update streak. It started back in March, when some event was released and so was Ares Espada and the SUV was broken. Ever since then, all the updates have bugged in some way...

So anyway, frequent updates aren't special if they need to be updated themselves to work how they were originally intended too.

Ishia
Jul 17, 2011, 10:39 PM
With the exception of the GAS updates, but yeah, anything new regarding content has been borked in some way.

I just hope they fix the neutral bug associated with the Violent Thorn and Vergeyz.

Ellrick C-63
Jul 17, 2011, 11:22 PM
With the exception of the GAS updates, but yeah, anything new regarding content has been borked in some way.

I just hope they fix the neutral bug associated with the Violent Thorn and Vergeyz.

When someone pointed out to Edward that the Nivelhazes were neutral only didnt he say that was of the "unique" qualities of the weapon? It may or may not be a bug with the violent thorn/verygeyz but I really hope it is too.

Ishia
Jul 17, 2011, 11:28 PM
"Unique" qualities was the name and design. It isn't supposed to be neutral. Nivellum(+) isn't neutral only so it wouldn't make sense for the Nivelhaze(+) to be neutral only. It hasn't been fixed because SEGA is just too incompetent. Arti Tiga, anyone?

bloodflowers
Jul 18, 2011, 12:33 PM
"Unique" qualities was the name and design. It isn't supposed to be neutral. Nivellum(+) isn't neutral only so it wouldn't make sense for the Nivelhaze(+) to be neutral only. It hasn't been fixed because SEGA is just too incompetent. Arti Tiga, anyone?

I think that one they said might need a title update to fix, which is why it will take years if at all.